Long code

Tsaabu

Reaction score
Hy is there eny way To get my Car original longcodes. I hawe susbect that someone has cange my longcodes when my Car is on service.

Tsaabu

Reaction score
Can i get Any Car original longcodes To ross tech when i buy ross tech original cabel

Bruce

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
The only way to get the factory setting is to go to the dealer and have them download the settings from the factory servers through a factory diagnostic tool.

As VAG will not permit Ross-Tech to tie to their factory servers, VCDS cannot retrieve the factory settings for you.

grant@gendan

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
What problems are you experiencing?
If you can post an autoscan with some details of the problems, there are some very knowledgeable people on here who may be able to correct some coding problems.

Reactions: Uwe

NEtech

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=56995
If you (or somebody else) have made an Autoscan with VCDS, while it was delivered/new (or later if nobody changed codings), you then have all your original codings in the Auto-Scan file!

AIB Wolfgang

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
And....
Auto-Scan with Debug setting "2" , so all adaption channels will be stored:thumbs:

Thank you Ross-Tech:o

Never forget to Connect the battery charger or perform those functions while idling

Back