Random Videos

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
Be sure to tell that to the (PHL?) TSA agent when you're flying to Frankfurt later this year :p
Hey Uwe, stop at the lost-and-found at FRA and see if there's a Galaxy Tab 4 with my name on it. Left it in a seat-back pocket on my trip. :mad: Didn't realize it until it was too late to go back.

Jason

/not serious

//well a little serious ;)

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
Amen. If it's under about 6 hours drive-time, I don't fly. If it's under 9 hours, I still might not fly.

Back in my younger days, I beat an airplane from NJ to Florida in my Mk2 GTI. If I can't drive/boat there, I have no plans to visit it.....

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Back in my younger days, I beat an airplane from NJ to Florida in my Mk2 GTI. If I can't drive/boat there, I have no plans to visit it.....
Hah! Back in 1992 it took me FOUR DAYS to get back to PA from the Sun & Fun fly-in in Lakeland FL in this:

BfYaXzW.jpg

Problem was than neither the plane nor the pilot was IFR rated and the weather was not at all cooperative.

Flaps10

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=219700
Off on a Lark, I see

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
Problem was than neither the plane nor the pilot was IFR rated and the weather was not at all cooperative.

The Mooney *was* IFR rated, but not the pilot at the time. Plus, the pilot was a little bit cocky about his chances of beating the mighty GTI, actually stopping for lunch and shopping in Charleston. As they took off for the final leg to Daytona, a line of t-storms popped up over southern Georgia. Imagine my surprise when a rental car pulled up alongside me in Jacksonville, with my little sister waving out the window. At that point, put your money on the GTI driver with a bag of warm Krystal's burgers who knows where he's going, and not the grounded pilot trying to navigate I-95 from a sectional chart who had never driven the route before. :D

Seriously though, I used to call all of my late father's planes "almost" whenever he took a long trip. Almost made it to Florida before having to land due to weather, almost made it back from the keys before having to land in Atlantic City and rent a car due to weather, almost beat the GTI to Florida.....

dingle

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=261477

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
das-ist-mein-panzerschreck_o_4464791.jpg

dingle

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=261477
Published on May 13, 2016
Two lowlifes robbed the watch shop 'Klockmaster' in Kista Galleria, a shopping mall in the suburbs of Stockholm, Sweden. This all happened at 10 o'clock 13th of May, Friday 2016. As you can tell from the video, the gun that the one of them has in his hand malfunctions when he tries to be tough and fire it off into the air/ceiling. He then tries to unjam it during the whole robbery while the other guy smashes up the display cases etc. When they're done they try to get away on the scooter but it's having a difficult time starting -- the gunman holds the gun very close to his friends head... What a dope. They were later arrested at a check point near a McDonalds.

dingle

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=261477
"They were later arrested at a check point near a McDonalds."

Coming soon to America! ;)

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Coming soon to America! ;)
Nah, those guys wouldn't have made it out of that mall in one piece here, particularly after bystanders noticed their gun was just a prop by virtue of being jammed.

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
Nah, those guys wouldn't have made it out of that mall in one piece here, particularly after bystanders noticed their gun was just a prop by virtue of being jammed.

They wouldn't have gotten the scooter *into* the mall without feeling the wrath of the mall cops. Even if they did get inside, finding a store that actually sells watches in an American mall is next to impossible. The current millennial generation doesn't wear watches, because their smartphones are always in front of their noses with the time at the top right corner of every screen.

Speaking of random videos and millennials.....

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
If you're gonna bring a vehicle into a mall, do it right:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

Flaps10

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=219700
In the clock store, I like how when the thieves drive off at the end, suddenly there are 50 mall cops at least half of which appear to be armed jogging after them.

Back