Page 125 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1256

Thread: Random Videos

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great math.......

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Lot's of fun to watch....

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing a PERFECT circle, totally freehand.
    (skip to the :59 mark for the money shot)

Post Thanks / Like

THE COLOR CLUSTER AND PEDAL PADS GET ME EXCITED!

JUST WATCHING THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD I PULLED A MUSCLE
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 10-29-2019 at 09:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    A long video but quite entertaining:

Much shorter parody video by the same guys:

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday, just opposite my driveway, started sometime prior to 4-30PM.

I was painting wheels outside, smelled smoke and then felt things landing on me!

Thankfully, most of the houses are on my side, and the wind was blowing away from those ones on the other side. It also burnt away from the narrowest part of the road, where it could have jumped across. Our house, drive and particularly the tramopline are covered in ash, and I had to redo all the washing today! Everything smells like smoke, including inside my car!

The reserve is "regenerating native bush", and home to a local mountain bike club, so a number of their tracks were burnt, though probably still usuable once it opens again.

I suspect there would have been fireworks involved (Guy Fawkes).

Click to play videos :

https://www.facebook.com/allan.willi...0544374297470/

About 0800PM, standing in my driveway:
    https://www.facebook.com/allan.willi...0544610183367/

There were 3 or 4 choppers for over 4 hours, using all the local ponds etc... so there might be some crispy fish over there!

Photo of today, showing the difference of the two sides of the road now...

Obviously nothing like the Aussie or California fires but a bit too close for comfort!
    Last edited by Uwe; 11-03-2019 at 08:25 AM. Reason: VIDEO -> URL 'cause FB vids don't embed.
    Allan
    The R32ran Thread
    How to post a full Auto-Scan
    "Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound"

9. Likes PetrolDave, Uwe, Mike@Gendan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Intergalactic Frisbee?