v4umgkl.gif

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Good ridden already, should of been shelved a really long time ago!

Jef

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
Friday... going to hit the Bride of Pinbot and have the music turned up loud:

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Aw cripes. I've never felt the need to subscribe to a a video streaming service, but now I might just have to. :facepalm:

-Uwe-

You are not alone .............! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Uwe

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
Aw cripes. I've never felt the need to subscribe to a a video streaming service, but now I might just have to. :facepalm:
I've seen every bit of ST you can see, multiple times, except I watched the pilot episode of Discovery and I've never bothered to watch another.

Picard is really, really good. Lots of TNG era tie-ins and callbacks, but these are not the Continuing Voyages... it's an entirely different style of Star Trek from anything you've seen before. The story they've started to tell has me hooked and I want to see the rest.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I've seen every bit of ST you can see, multiple times, except I watched the pilot episode of Discovery and I've never bothered to watch another.
I don't think I've seen any of Discovery, and I never got into Enterprise either, but the old classics, yeah...

Picard is really, really good. Lots of TNG era tie-ins and callbacks, but these are not the Continuing Voyages... it's an entirely different style of Star Trek from anything you've seen before. The story they've started to tell has me hooked and I want to see the rest.
I understand this is not the old ST; the trailers and various interviews make that pretty apparent. I'm still very intrigued. However, I've decided to hold off a few weeks until there's more than one episode available in the free, one-week trial of CBS All Access before they get my credit card info. :)

-Uwe-

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I understand this is not the old ST; the trailers and various interviews make that pretty apparent. I'm still very intrigued. However, I've decided to hold off a few weeks until there's more than one episode available in the free, one-week trial of CBS All Access before they get my credit card info. :)
Resistance is not yet futile, but it's becoming more difficult. The put the first episode on Youtube:

I'll embed it, but I don't recommend watching it here directly; it deserves a bigger window than the forum will produce:

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Uwe just an FYI it's been being played in HD on Pluto.TV in the SciFy area for free & allegedly lawfully with no login or subscription?

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

There so relaxed they are dreaming about butterflies in an old AIG commercial.

Back