Page 127 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1291

Thread: Random Videos

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

2. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good ridden already, should of been shelved a really long time ago!

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Friday... going to hit the Bride of Pinbot and have the music turned up loud:
    Jef
    Ross Tech Support Team, Alpha Squad
    Auto-Scan, learn it, love it, live it... then check the fuses.

Post Thanks / Like
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

6. Likes jyoung8607, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Star Trek: Picard | NYCC Trailer | CBS All Access
    Aw cripes. I've never felt the need to subscribe to a a video streaming service, but now I might just have to.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

8. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aw cripes. I've never felt the need to subscribe to a a video streaming service, but now I might just have to.

-Uwe-
    You are not alone .............!

10. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    I've seen every bit of ST you can see, multiple times, except I watched the pilot episode of Discovery and I've never bothered to watch another.

Picard is really, really good. Lots of TNG era tie-ins and callbacks, but these are not the Continuing Voyages... it's an entirely different style of Star Trek from anything you've seen before. The story they've started to tell has me hooked and I want to see the rest.
    Silence gives consent.

14. Likes Jack@European_Parts, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed..../\

I sure hope they make new BSG and Stargate!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8607 View Post
    I've seen every bit of ST you can see, multiple times, except I watched the pilot episode of Discovery and I've never bothered to watch another.
    I don't think I've seen any of Discovery, and I never got into Enterprise either, but the old classics, yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8607 View Post
    Picard is really, really good. Lots of TNG era tie-ins and callbacks, but these are not the Continuing Voyages... it's an entirely different style of Star Trek from anything you've seen before. The story they've started to tell has me hooked and I want to see the rest.
    I understand this is not the old ST; the trailers and various interviews make that pretty apparent. I'm still very intrigued. However, I've decided to hold off a few weeks until there's more than one episode available in the free, one-week trial of CBS All Access before they get my credit card info.

-Uwe-

17. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post