Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US Presidential Election

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/09...t-perils-loom/

Careful what you wish for, Liz Warren — Trump impeachment perils loom

Maybe just maybe we will see a strong EPA & CARB again?
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 09-26-2019 at 02:50 PM.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Fulfill the profit point!

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/liz-...-impeach-trump

Liz Peek: Democrats toss Biden aside in zeal to impeach — ensuring Trump's reelection
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Please nominate Biden so I don't have to bother with voting/re-registering to vote.

4. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Warren gets ‘dramatic shift’ in support from black voters
    https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...rt-2020-016649

That's RIGHT!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...er-frontrunner

Joe Biden is no longer a front-runner

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you think the King found finally some courage?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/king-wa...le-11570395953

King Warren of the Roundtable

Post Thanks / Like

9. Likes PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...over/23830867/

Judge tosses out Trump challenge to tax return turnover

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...over/23830867/

Judge tosses out Trump challenge to tax return turnover
    I do have to wonder if the secrecy of his tax returns is for a more childish reason (given the President's normal antics are in line with this) than him actually hiding something bad.

Huge tax evasion? Or maybe he's simply not as wealthy as he wants the world to believe. Maybe it's a bit of both, his tax evasion makes him look less wealthy than he actually is?

I heard a blurb a couple years ago about how Trump told a local tabloid writer ages ago that they could write whatever they wanted to about him so long as he was described as "a billionaire."

He does seem to try hard to mold how the public sees him, and keeping up the appearance of being a billionaire seems to be important.

One thing's for certain, the newsmedia love having him in office. Good for ratings with his antics.

Post Thanks / Like
    He's consistent about very few things, and this is one of them: nobody can see the tax returns. He's spent considerable time and money making sure that's the case, and has been doing so for years.

The "billionaire" had to go to Wayne Lapierre with hat-in-hand to ask for support for his impeachment defense. Myself, I think Presidents should not be trading United States domestic policy in exchange for a personal benefit, particularly from an organization with exceptionally well documented ties to Russia, but that's just my feeling and also the feeling of a majority of America. Hell, even Republicans are against it when a Democrat is in office.
    Silence gives consent.