Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US Presidential Election

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    These are the same pollsters that said Trump was going to get run over against Hilary. Meaning they're not polling a large quantity of people because of the particular sample, location, or availability of those who are not in favor. Whether intentional or not, I really don't believe those numbers are truly representative.

And what if Trump is removed? You get Mike Pence, is that really what you want dems?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike R View Post
    These are the same pollsters that said Trump was going to get run over against Hilary. Meaning they're not polling a large quantity of people because of the particular sample, location, or availability of those who are not in favor. Whether intentional or not, I really don't believe those numbers are truly representative.
    Fivethirtyeight had Trump with a reasonable chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike R View Post
    And what if Trump is removed? You get Mike Pence, is that really what you want dems?
    Let's see. Will I take the already-implicated milquetoast afterthought who knows where his bread is buttered and that he's under a microscope already to run out the clock on a caretaker Presidency, or do I want to stick with the incompetent unstable compulsive liar and fraud, who can't find an unkind word of his own for Russia. Let me think.

Yes, I will take Pence.

Better question: Why aren't YOU leading the charge on this?
    Silence gives consent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let's see. Will I take the already-implicated milquetoast afterthought who knows where his bread is buttered and that he's under a microscope already to run out the clock on a caretaker Presidency, or do I want to stick with the incompetent unstable compulsive liar and fraud, who can't find an unkind word of his own for Russia. Let me think.

See and I thought it was spelled "milk toast" at least I learned a new word Thank you Jason!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8607 View Post
    Yes, I will take Pence.
    So you're no longer predicting President Pelosi?

-Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

Post Thanks / Like

-Uwe-

Hey hey hey whats this?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-retakes-lead-in-new-poll-as-warrens-numbers-plummet-buttigieg-sees-gains

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    I never was. Politics is the art of the possible. There are already way too many people that are willing to watch the country burn as long as their preferred party is in power. Pence isn't clean, but he isn't AS dirty. If the only realistic positive move right now is a small one, I'll take it. If that's from the fire to the frying pan, well, it's not zero, and we can keep fighting after we take that step.

If the Republican party wanted to be clean and respected again, they'd work a deal to get Romney or someone in there to run out the clock. There's a couple ways it could be done. I don't agree with any of the guy's domestic policies, but objective reality would be a thing we could agree on again, our allies would be our allies again, our enemies would be our enemies again, and the President openly lying would be unusual again. I'd take that for now. Hell, I bet you could come up with a snappy acronym or campaign slogan around that.
    Silence gives consent.

11. Likes DV52 liked this post