Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US Presidential Election

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    King Equivocate monitoring mouth muzzle?
    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/27/p...ate/index.html

Trump threatens to crack down on social media platforms after Twitter labels his tweets
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    King Equivocate monitoring mouth muzzle?
    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/27/p...ate/index.html

Trump threatens to crack down on social media platforms after Twitter labels his tweets
    Those platforms have to make up their minds. Are they content publishers or content distributors? They currently operate under Section 230 immunity, meaning they are treated as distributors. If they wish to act as publishers, then that immunity should be withdrawn.

-Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

Post Thanks / Like
    Perfectly fine and legal what twitter is doing, though what they are doing is shameless censorship of ideas that they don't agree with. Twitter is just now finally picking a side and deciding that they're ok with alienating people who don't subscribe to the progressive mindset. Don't get me wrong, Trump has tweeted some stupid things.

Side note. Anything with the words "fact check" is 95% of the time biased and selectively fact checked in order to push an agenda. In short, it's almost a surefire way or identifying an opinionated crock of shit article..

4. Likes Uwe, PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no?
    Trump is set to announce an executive order against social media companies
    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/28/p...der/index.html
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Since you like Politico links, Jack:
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...mocrats-281470

-Uwe-

8. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since you like Politico links, Jack:
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...mocrats-281470

-Uwe-

I like anything that antagonizes either side because I don't have one........

Mercenaries get paid, well don't they?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have faith in a small amount of people, myself, technology & some may call pseudoscience's, leaving a short list of even very fewer people, other than that, are not most books or rules written by man or which are some alleged divine interpreted perspective, are they not to fulfill a self serving interest or agenda?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    I like anything that antagonizes either side because I don't have one........
    In other words, you're a trouble-maker!

-Uwe-

12. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    In other words, you're a trouble-maker!

-Uwe-