Thread: 2020 US Presidential Election

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bernie Sanders drops out of presidential race

BURNED!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/202...race/23973494/
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    So it looks like it's going to be Trump vs. Biden ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PetrolDave View Post
    So it looks like it's going to be Trump vs. Biden ....
    I think that's been apparent for the better part of a month; since the Super Tuesday results came in.

-Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

4. Likes PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would have said Biden had a chance, but he legitimately has looked to have senility kicking in during recent interviews.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike R View Post
    I would have said Biden had a chance, but he legitimately has looked to have senility kicking in during recent interviews.
    Are you saying that mental stability and acuity are necessary qualifications for serving as President?
    Silence gives consent.

7. Likes PetrolDave, DneprDave liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Palilalia (from the Greek πάλιν (pálin) meaning "again" and λαλιά (laliá) meaning "speech" or "to talk"), a complex tic, is a language disorder characterized by the involuntary repetition of syllables, words, or phrases.

I wonder who does this tremendous perfect criteria?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palilalia
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8607 View Post
    Are you saying that mental stability and acuity are necessary qualifications for serving as President?
    I would, however we've had multiple subjects that would prove this narrative false.

10. Likes Uwe, PetrolDave, NZDubNurd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Likes Uwe, Bruce liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8607 View Post
    hmm..... an interesting question - the answer to which (I suspect) may be contentious among many Americans for past, present and future POTUSes (what is the plural spelling for POTUS?)

However, the same question placed in the context of the required qualifications in those countries that have a monarch as head-of-state (like Australia) is much more compelling- I think.

As I said in another place recently, in 16 x Commonwealth realms and in many other countries that have a King/Queen - the sole · single · one· only · solitary · lone · unique (multiple tautology intentional) "necessary qualification" for their POTUS equivalent is simply the individual's DNA!

And yes, I can hear responses saying that the King/Queen in these countries often takes a ceremonial role in the system of Government - but when it really counts - like when there is a constitutional crisis - the real power of the un-elected ruler becomes apparent (as Australians found to their chagrin in 1975 and as I understand is the case in UK if a sitting PM dies)

@jyoung - so I would welcome being a citizen of a country like yours where your question is real and debatable. Alas, for many of us foreigners, asking even such a fundamental question is moot !!

Don
    VW Golf MkVII (MY13) - A3 8V hatch (MY17)

Post Thanks / Like
    Great quote from the BBC Washington correspondent yesterday:

"When voters go to the polls Trump wants to be remembered for reducing unempolyment and revitalising the US economy as well as beating Covid-19; unfortunately Covid-19 doesn't understand there's an election coming this Autumn!" (quote may not be verbatim).

15. Likes DV52 liked this post