Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US Presidential Election

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8607 View Post
    He's consistent about very few things, and this is one of them: nobody can see the tax returns. He's spent considerable time and money making sure that's the case, and has been doing so for years.

The "billionaire" had to go to Wayne Lapierre with hat-in-hand to ask for support for his impeachment defense. Myself, I think Presidents should not be trading United States domestic policy in exchange for a personal benefit, particularly from an organization with exceptionally well documented ties to Russia, but that's just my feeling and also the feeling of a majority of America. Hell, even Republicans are against it when a Democrat is in office.
    Funny how that works, isn't it? It's a high crime when the person isn't part of your party, but when they are part of your party? Nah, let it go, what's the big deal??

The cognitive dissonance in this nation when it comes to politics and politicians is real, especially when it's someone who's completely and blindly beholden to a party or personality... and that goes beyond just Trump, but he's the loudest, easiest target at the moment.

2. Likes PetrolDave, Uwe liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is what it is but depends on what is or someone means by is?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-supreme-court

Warren judicial ethics plan would allow new investigations into Kavanaugh

Hey bro can I get in on this and too?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-bi...kraine-scandal

Mollie Hemingway: Joe Biden's brother also involved in scandal and media ignores it
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    IDK why everyone is so hot and heavy about these tax returns, isn't the answer self evident?

Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    This may be me spouting something completely off base but I remember hearing something along the lines of him releasing his tax returns would prevent him from declaring a particular business he owns bankrupt if it should be necessary.

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.salon.com/2019/10/08/eli...9-months-long/

Elizabeth Warren's critics forgot: Pregnancy lasts for nine months

Somehow I bet if a certain persons tax returns are made available, Liz Warren might actually know what to point out that could kick someone in the crotch?

Post Thanks / Like

???????

Why no vote?
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 10-09-2019 at 10:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wish Master says make your second wish!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/10/17/p...ked/index.html

It's official: Elizabeth Warren is our new Democratic 2020 front-runner

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/10/17/p...ked/index.html

It's official: Elizabeth Warren is our new Democratic 2020 front-runner
    Trump mentioning the name Biden and scandal repeatedly has worked then?
    Apparently I should put something witty or profound in here.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Trump mentioning the name Biden and scandal repeatedly has worked then?

Don't sometimes grand plans or name recognition result in alternate outcome than might be expected though?

Social media such as Facebook seems pretty rattled, no?

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.politico.com/news/elizab...ntial-election

DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES POLICIES
    How Warren could pay for 'Medicare for All'

The top-tier Democrat — whose motto is that she has a plan for everything — doesn’t have one yet for how to pay for universal health care.