Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/21/politics/hill-holmes-hearing-takeaways/index.html

s-l400.jpg
?

Mike R

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Administrator
VCDS Distributor
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=126524

These are the same pollsters that said Trump was going to get run over against Hilary. Meaning they're not polling a large quantity of people because of the particular sample, location, or availability of those who are not in favor. Whether intentional or not, I really don't believe those numbers are truly representative.

And what if Trump is removed? You get Mike Pence, is that really what you want dems?

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
These are the same pollsters that said Trump was going to get run over against Hilary. Meaning they're not polling a large quantity of people because of the particular sample, location, or availability of those who are not in favor. Whether intentional or not, I really don't believe those numbers are truly representative.
Fivethirtyeight had Trump with a reasonable chance.

And what if Trump is removed? You get Mike Pence, is that really what you want dems?
Let's see. Will I take the already-implicated milquetoast afterthought who knows where his bread is buttered and that he's under a microscope already to run out the clock on a caretaker Presidency, or do I want to stick with the incompetent unstable compulsive liar and fraud, who can't find an unkind word of his own for Russia. Let me think.

Yes, I will take Pence.

Better question: Why aren't YOU leading the charge on this?

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Let's see. Will I take the already-implicated milquetoast afterthought who knows where his bread is buttered and that he's under a microscope already to run out the clock on a caretaker Presidency, or do I want to stick with the incompetent unstable compulsive liar and fraud, who can't find an unkind word of his own for Russia. Let me think.

See and I thought it was spelled "milk toast" at least I learned a new word Thank you Jason!

bread-breakfast-eat-33309-1-686x371.jpg
getty-854296650.jpg

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
So you're no longer predicting President Pelosi? :cool:
I never was. Politics is the art of the possible. There are already way too many people that are willing to watch the country burn as long as their preferred party is in power. Pence isn't clean, but he isn't AS dirty. If the only realistic positive move right now is a small one, I'll take it. If that's from the fire to the frying pan, well, it's not zero, and we can keep fighting after we take that step.

If the Republican party wanted to be clean and respected again, they'd work a deal to get Romney or someone in there to run out the clock. There's a couple ways it could be done. I don't agree with any of the guy's domestic policies, but objective reality would be a thing we could agree on again, our allies would be our allies again, our enemies would be our enemies again, and the President openly lying would be unusual again. I'd take that for now. Hell, I bet you could come up with a snappy acronym or campaign slogan around that.

Mike R

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Administrator
VCDS Distributor
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=126524
Better question: Why aren't YOU leading the charge on this?
For one, I know that Mike Pence has even less of a chance at beating whomever wins the democratic nomination than does Trump even with the baggage. I don't really care if Biden wins, but rest assured I'll be doing everything I can to prevent Elizabeth Warren and her not even half baked plans from getting the chance to be implemented.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Mike,

You have a lot of work to do!

I been asking people on my own, when I go out for food etc. & just from shear curiosity, the question is, do you have healthcare and who would you vote for & why?

Many from youngest & oldest generations & that could, can or will now vote. They are indeed looking at Warren or public option & because "BASIC" healthcare has spun out of control for them, being unobtainable or with significant sacrifice due to greedy profit & corporate cost.

Didn't the Affordable Care Act give providers and industry an effective license to steal from consumer and profit up front & before billing even took place just in cost increases?

Pigs get slaughtered or die from the med's fed & to only be handled by wasted recall anyway?

cookercallout.gif

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
Reactions: Uwe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back