Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: 2020 US Presidential Election

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Dub View Post
    entitlement isn't a veteran problem (new or old), its a generational problem, and it started with the parents.(and their parents, repeat ad nauseum)
    100 percent true

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world stage "chessboard game" is in fact rigged, no?

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Here comes the negative attention that is still attention!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vot...n-ancestry.amp

Woman asks Warren about 'honesty' over her claim of Native American ancestry
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Here comes the negative attention that is still attention!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vot...n-ancestry.amp

Woman asks Warren about 'honesty' over her claim of Native American ancestry
    To be frank, I don't even see why this matters. She can be a misguided white person or a misguided native American. Her policies are garbage either way.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why policies are garbage? Just wondering. I don't agree with all of them but...
    2013 Allroad Premium Plus UM stage 1
    2003 Allroad EPL Stage1+ straight downpipes catless(sold at 187K miles)

Post Thanks / Like
    To be frank, I don't even see why this matters. She can be a misguided white person or a misguided native American. Her policies are garbage either way.
    You are not Frank you're Mike and I'm not talking about policy, I'm referring to physiological angle & for how an underdog is perceived & by what people want to hear, everyone said Trump had no shot either and further dismissed him, he is now the President.

This won't be about policy that dictates the winner, it will be about a promise made and expectations met or expectations not met yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...tion-6730.html

2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination

Post Thanks / Like
    https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...rate-democrats

Elizabeth Warren Just Put the Smackdown on Moderate Democrats

Strong come backs like captured in this tweet?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1156374835888644096
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 07-31-2019 at 08:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Elizabeth Warren Just Put the Smackdown on Moderate Democrats
    I think Trump would like nothing better than to run against someone as far left as Sanders or Warren.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

10. Likes Eric, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Trump would like nothing better than to run against someone as far left as Sanders or Warren.

-Uwe-

I want to be entertained at least, don't you?

It's not like we can change anything anyway & with a vote on that election, that is a laugh, only the rich and powerful corporations have rights or what was it more privileges?