Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I wonder what the statistics are for deaths from stress of a heart attack, especially when some poor old bastard & in this environment, goes to the mail box and sees a letter like an audit envelope from the IRS?

While it's always nice to get a personal alleged letter from the President of the United States, it kind of defeats the goal of saving money now doesn't it?

Mike R

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Administrator
VCDS Distributor
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=126524
CNN pro-porting a model that suggests Trump loses in a land slide? Shocking.

All the models and polls have proven to be garbage. See 2016. They're basing off incomplete and unintentionally selective data.

Reactions: Uwe

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Yeah, I don't have much faith in models anymore either. Yes, if the economy is in bad shape, the incumbent president/party normally takes a lot of blame for it, because people believe those politician's economic policies are responsible for the down-turn. But in this case, it's clear that economic policies aren't the cause and I suspect people are going to ask themselves who will do a better job of getting us back on our feet.

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
tenor.gif

You can count on a land mud slide, just who do you think people will believe will hand out "more", Democrats or Republicans?

:p

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
King Equivocate monitoring mouth muzzle?
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/27/politics/donald-trump-twitter-threat-regulate/index.html

Trump threatens to crack down on social media platforms after Twitter labels his tweets
Those platforms have to make up their minds. Are they content publishers or content distributors? They currently operate under Section 230 immunity, meaning they are treated as distributors. If they wish to act as publishers, then that immunity should be withdrawn.

-Uwe-

Mike R

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Administrator
VCDS Distributor
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=126524
Perfectly fine and legal what twitter is doing, though what they are doing is shameless censorship of ideas that they don't agree with. Twitter is just now finally picking a side and deciding that they're ok with alienating people who don't subscribe to the progressive mindset. Don't get me wrong, Trump has tweeted some stupid things.

Side note. Anything with the words "fact check" is 95% of the time biased and selectively fact checked in order to push an agenda. In short, it's almost a surefire way or identifying an opinionated crock of shit article..

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I have faith in a small amount of people, myself, technology & some may call pseudoscience's, leaving a short list of even very fewer people, other than that, are not most books or rules written by man or which are some alleged divine interpreted perspective, are they not to fulfill a self serving interest or agenda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back