Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/0...for-liz-warren-trump-impeachment-perils-loom/

Careful what you wish for, Liz Warren — Trump impeachment perils loom

demscc17.jpg

giphy.gif

Maybe just maybe we will see a strong EPA & CARB again?

Last edited:

Mike R

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Administrator
VCDS Distributor
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=126524
Please nominate Biden so I don't have to bother with voting/re-registering to vote.

dieseldub

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=28764
https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...mp-challenge-to-tax-return-turnover/23830867/

[h=1]Judge tosses out Trump challenge to tax return turnover[/h]

I do have to wonder if the secrecy of his tax returns is for a more childish reason (given the President's normal antics are in line with this) than him actually hiding something bad.

Huge tax evasion? Or maybe he's simply not as wealthy as he wants the world to believe. Maybe it's a bit of both, his tax evasion makes him look less wealthy than he actually is?

I heard a blurb a couple years ago about how Trump told a local tabloid writer ages ago that they could write whatever they wanted to about him so long as he was described as "a billionaire."

He does seem to try hard to mold how the public sees him, and keeping up the appearance of being a billionaire seems to be important.

One thing's for certain, the newsmedia love having him in office. Good for ratings with his antics.

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
He's consistent about very few things, and this is one of them: nobody can see the tax returns. He's spent considerable time and money making sure that's the case, and has been doing so for years.

The "billionaire" had to go to Wayne Lapierre with hat-in-hand to ask for support for his impeachment defense. Myself, I think Presidents should not be trading United States domestic policy in exchange for a personal benefit, particularly from an organization with exceptionally well documented ties to Russia, but that's just my feeling and also the feeling of a majority of America. Hell, even Republicans are against it when a Democrat is in office.

dieseldub

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=28764
He's consistent about very few things, and this is one of them: nobody can see the tax returns. He's spent considerable time and money making sure that's the case, and has been doing so for years.

The "billionaire" had to go to Wayne Lapierre with hat-in-hand to ask for support for his impeachment defense. Myself, I think Presidents should not be trading United States domestic policy in exchange for a personal benefit, particularly from an organization with exceptionally well documented ties to Russia, but that's just my feeling and also the feeling of a majority of America. Hell, even Republicans are against it when a Democrat is in office.

Funny how that works, isn't it? It's a high crime when the person isn't part of your party, but when they are part of your party? Nah, let it go, what's the big deal??

The cognitive dissonance in this nation when it comes to politics and politicians is real, especially when it's someone who's completely and blindly beholden to a party or personality... and that goes beyond just Trump, but he's the loudest, easiest target at the moment.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
IDK why everyone is so hot and heavy about these tax returns, isn't the answer self evident?

Mike R

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Administrator
VCDS Distributor
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=126524
This may be me spouting something completely off base but I remember hearing something along the lines of him releasing his tax returns would prevent him from declaring a particular business he owns bankrupt if it should be necessary.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Trump mentioning the name Biden and scandal repeatedly has worked then?

Don't sometimes grand plans or name recognition result in alternate outcome than might be expected though?

Social media such as Facebook seems pretty rattled, no?

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back