Multi Language for hex-net

Charso

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=373476
Hello all,new to forum,from Argentina.I have orderd a hex-net pro direct from Ross-Tech and was wondering if I will be able to run Spanish version of VCDS .I know that info states that direct buys are licenced for English only, but I do have access to Spanish software. And as you can imagine it would be most useful if I could run with both languages. Thanks in advance for any help.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
No. Systems ordered directly from Ross-Tech in the USA are licensed for English only.

If you want or need a system licensed for some other language, you must purchase it from the distributor who makes and supports the translation into that language. In some cases, those distributors may offer license to their translation separately, but they are not required to do so.

-Uwe-

Charso

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=373476
Thank you Uwe, I'll look into that as soon as my hex-net is in my hands!

Viking

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=151455
I think he means you have to buy VCDS from the distributor who provides the translation. If you buy it from Road Tech, it's licensed for English only.

Charso

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=373476
Thanks,I will try to contact a distributor in Argentina and see what can be done. Will keep fingers crossed!

Back