Audi A4 B7 2005 Automatic to Manual transmission programming

LittleDJ8

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
VAG17 + LP/IP
Hello

Im fresh user here and i have this Audi A4 B7 2.0TDI 6gear manual box installed by previous owner but he said they didn't program ECUs etc. Since i have the cable and program,is there possible to do it myself? Ive tried to change codes but it doesn't allow to change transmission from Automatic to Manual. ABS started to give errors too that it doesn't read from airbag ECU. It gives me CAN Line error too, like there is no connection.

Could someone help me with programming??
I have some errors in airbag ecu (passenger seat sensor), in engine ECU there is Oil sensor fault and it gives me brake pad error and i think nothing else. I did manage to activate Cruise control switch (not installed yet) and thats all.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Maybe. Some ECUs can readily be coded between Auto and Manual, while other cannot. In any case we'll need to see a complete Auto-Scan to know exactly how this car is equipped and configured.

-Uwe-

LittleDJ8

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
VAG17 + LP/IP
Code:
Removed.  Data from a clone/pirate version of VCDS is not welcome here.

Last edited by a moderator:

LittleDJ8

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
VAG17 + LP/IP
Didn't know it was pirated/cloned one,though it has right stickers etc. Lended it from a friend. Ill ask from other friend if he has the original one,so i can do the legitimate Auto-Scan :)

Back