Thread: A4 b6 coding board panel

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

A4 b6 coding board panel

hello.
    this is my first post here.
    i have a4 b6 and i have put it in an spak on swedish so i can change on my board and so i can i se fuel and more.but how code i in that ? i have vcds.regards

Post Thanks / Like
    We'll need to see a full unedited VCDS Auto-Scan, plus please try and explain what you are trying to do .... I don't know what a "spak " is

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry for a bad english.
    in my car i don t have an lever whit button on a side.so i can use the board between kmh and rpm panels .but now i have put in an a lever whit buttons so i need code in so i can see how much gasoline my car have take and more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    OK, please post an Auto-Scan from your car so people can see exactly how it is equipped.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ammadeus View Post
    sorry for a bad english.
    in my car i don t have an lever whit button on a side.so i can use the board between kmh and rpm panels .but now i have put in an a lever whit buttons so i need code in so i can see how much gasoline my car have take and more.
    Do you mean you have fitted a column stalk with a switch so that you can change what is visible on the trip computer (FIS/DIS) between the speedo and rev counter? - and what to know how to change the coding of the instruments to enable it?

6. Likes Dana liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes petroldave. its a little difficult to write this on english.but you have right that are that i want to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Moving to Retrofits.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.