Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: STOP START PERMANENT DELETE, ANY TIPS?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    You do realize you have no clue about what you are talking about huh?

Were you dropped at child birth?
    Guess that makes two of us, or rather, one of us. I’ll continue to drive my car unencumbered. If I get time tomorrow, I’ll call the EPA and the ISP and give you the names of the agents I speak with that verify my knowledge.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I believe Jack and Jason are correct, it's technically not legal to disable Start/Stop permanently.

FWIW, that makes me a criminal too.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ll verify, you’re almost certainly guilty of nothing.

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I absolutely capitulate I'm an asshole, however, you sir are "perfectly" something else huh?

https://www.greencarcongress.com/201...151007-vw.html

https://theicct.org/sites/default/fi...g_20160322.pdf

https://ww3.arb.ca.gov/msprog/mailou...s1703_atta.pdf

Service $22

I believe Jack and Jason are correct, it's technically not legal to disable Start/Stop permanently.

FWIW, that makes me a criminal too.

-Uwe-

LOL you outlaw!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kawzx7 View Post
    If I get time tomorrow, I’ll call the EPA and the ISP and give you the names of the agents I speak with that verify my knowledge.
    "Advice" given over the phone is worthless. Get it in writing.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

6. Likes PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Advice" given over the phone is worthless. Get it in writing.

-Uwe-

Wise words!

Originally Posted by kawzx7
    If I get time tomorrow, I’ll call the EPA and the ISP and give you the names of the agents I speak with that verify my knowledge.
    Yeah bullshit, if it is, it will be a "perfect" forged instrument, huh?
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t need to get whack a doodle theories debunked in writing (this excludes Jason). Jack just keeps info bombing with NO LAWS cited. That is because there are none. I know my state laws on brake lights, I’ve driven hundreds of thousands of miles without a third brake light, and even had cops behind me! The horror!

The stop/start is a manufacturer derived solution to pass CAFE regs, but NO LAW exists on their permanent disconnection. Full stop.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wise words!

Yeah bullshit, if it is, it will be a "perfect" forged instrument, huh?

I’ll get the contacts so you can speak with them yourself. How do you suggest you look like a fool? Silently by not posting or standing up like a man and telling the group I’m right?

Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t need to get whack a doodle theories debunked in writing (this excludes Jason). Jack just keeps info bombing with NO LAWS cited. That is because there are none. I know my state laws on brake lights, I’ve driven hundreds of thousands of miles without a third brake light, and even had cops behind me! The horror!

The stop/start is a manufacturer derived solution to pass CAFE regs, but NO LAW exists on their permanent disconnection. Full stop.
    You didn't read the CAA or CARB yet huh on defeat devices or read aforementioned links and I already proved the third brake light is indeed a Federal law, why would you want to delete a light that might save a rear end up your ass?

Let me see if I can question this right.....hmmm?

Apparently you have heard of the acronym or word CAFE, however, grossly misunderstand it & only that in order to qualify for CAFE benefits & when used unilaterally with EPA/CARB and NHTSA, by conformity applications which are to be affirmed and certified to & with the use of the aforementioned AECD's & safety or sub climate systems etc. are indeed part of the component to get a CAFE credit & in exchange for additional useful life warranties provided & the GHG guaranteed reduction promised, no, is that right?

I’ll get the contacts so you can speak with them yourself. How do you suggest you look like a fool? Silently by not posting or standing up like a man and telling the group I’m right?
    Get it done in emails and we will FOIA them and post here, okay?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You didn't read the CAA or CARB yet huh on defeat devices pr read aforementioned links and I already proved the third brake light is indeed a Federal law, why would you want to delete a light that might save a rear end up your ass?

Let me see if I can question this right.....hmmm?

Apparently you have heard of the acronym or word CAFE, however, grossly misunderstand it & only that in order to qualify for CAFE benefits & when used unilaterally with EPA/CARB and NHTSA, by conformity applications which are to be affirmed and certified to & with the use of the aforementioned AECD's & safety or sub climate systems etc. are indeed part of the component to get a CAFE credit & in exchange for additional useful life warranties provided & the GHG guaranteed reduction promised, no, is that right?

Get it done in emails and we will FOIA them and post here, okay?
    Ok, so I have my answer. You’ll dance around the subject. Fine. I’ll still verify no laws have been broken by myself. Indiana states one working brake light, so I’m safe there. I’ll just get the ISP info line to verify that for you.

EPA agent will be ID’d as best possible, then it’s in your court. If they cite a federal law, I’ll own up, but there isn’t one against me disabling sheet regarding auto S/S. I’ll bet you’re one of those [people] that thinks daytime running lights are law.
    Last edited by Uwe; 07-11-2019 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Civility