Introduction

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Does this offer apply to those of us who received our Hex-Nets via the upgrade program?
It should, but your HEX-NET's serial number is in a new "range" that likely hasn't been accommodated yet by one of the servers involved.

-Uwe-

StorableComa

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=219649
It should, but your HEX-NET's serial number is in a new "range" that likely hasn't been accommodated yet by one of the servers involved.

-Uwe-

Thank you for the update. Any idea on when I should try again?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Thank you for the update. Any idea on when I should try again?
I can't really say. VIS is provided by one of our distributors, not Ross-Tech directly.

-Uwe-

Boki Ar

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57300
@ StorableComa, use mail (in which you will list Your registration details): info@pc-autodiagnostika.cz and convey greetings from Boyan / Serbia.

autocomsoft

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=56999
@Jan autocomsoft

I just tried to register, but the registration page says that my email address is not associated with my Hex-Net. I can confirm I am trying to register with the same email address on vis4vag that I registered my HEX-NET too which is also the same as my forum registration.

Can you please advise how this can be fixed?

Martyn

Hello,

I'm having an issue with registration. I get an error "4-Wrong interface number". I've double checked and my SN is correct as listed under "About" in VCDS.

Does this offer apply to those of us who received our Hex-Nets via the upgrade program?

Thanks,
Sean

Dear Martyn and Sean,

send me Your registration data in a text format on info@pc-autodiagnostika.cz and I will make Your registration manually.

Thank You
Jan

pero

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=281123
I have two interfaces HEX+CAN and HEX-V2. Both are registered from the same mail address, but cannot register on vis4vag .
Constantly throws out error 12 - email address and serial number are not associated when I try the serial number of the HEX-V2 .

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I have two interfaces HEX+CAN and HEX-V2. Both are registered from the same mail address, but cannot register on vis4vag .
Constantly throws out error 12 - email address and serial number are not associated when I try the serial number of the HEX-V2 .
I see no obvious reason for it here. You might want to try contacting @autocomsoft

-Uwe-

HMC

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=28246
Do you not have to own a HEX-NET?
Regards HMC

Derek

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=56983
Hello @autocomsoft

Is there a time limit between someone buying their VCDS and registering for the free years access?
Could someone who bought their interface 2, 3 or even more years ago register and get the free year?

I'd like to mention Vis4Vag in my customer newsletter but want to check before anyone asks me

Best regards
Derek

Derek

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=56983
Thank you Jan
Best regards
Derek

Back