Thread: SF/CF/stratified/ n-stratified scavenged stage, "4+2 stroke burn PP reclamation NOx!

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like

SF/CF/stratified/ n-stratified scavenged stage, "4+2 stroke burn PP reclamation NOx!

It's an old idea and I have played with it myself but just reminiscing while thinking of a new idea in my head & when searching archives to see if anyone did anything like my new idea.

So far nope........however, my idea is still in its infant stage using controlled SF/CF/stratified and non stratified scavenged stage, "4+2 stroke burn power port" & to aid in a cycle power reclamation with NOx reduction.
    It demonstrates so far in prototype, extreme amounts of torque HP, total control linear throttle/DECEL, superb cold start, great latent heat hot start, low cold start SMOG and overall operation with low SMOG & forced induction, most importantly it is multi-fuel and born of my prior CF experiments!

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/4...onomy-by-half/

https://www.greencarreports.com/news...iciency-report

https://www.msn.com/en-in/autos/prac...ion/ar-BBVYLi1

I think it's time to take things to the next level past these news articles.

An original NostraJackASS idea!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

2. Likes jyoung8607, D-Dub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well everyone knows how I hate the EGR valve, however, still enforce its use.........and I came up with this idea as a means of trying to vacate it.

https://www.eetimes.com/author.asp?s...oc_id=1287226#

Comment section is amusing!
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

4. Likes D-Dub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    EGR does what it's supposed to do, until crap builds up. ISTM now that we have particulate filters on the exhaust that are designed to manage tailpipe emissions, maybe EGR should be taken downstream from that. Even gas engines are getting filters now, although I'm not sure if many gas engines do EGR with a standalone valve anymore, instead I think they mostly used VVT overlap.
    Silence gives consent.

6. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts, D-Dub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    EGR does what it's supposed to do, until crap builds up. ISTM now that we have particulate filters on the exhaust that are designed to manage tailpipe emissions, maybe EGR should be taken downstream from that. Even gas engines are getting filters now, although I'm not sure if many gas engines do EGR with a standalone valve anymore, instead I think they mostly used VVT overlap.

I've been saying that Jason for decades and the same for the PCV stuff & it should go to air cleaner and drain to sump before oil is mixed in an intake combustion process, why it isn't already, is just fucking bizarre to me & who could really argue extreme cost increases?

OEM's are full of shit!

8. Likes D-Dub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to add, that the EGR valve only takes a part of the gasses Jason, even if after the CAT & if hardly any in my opinion & in order to show a reduction of GHG's, reason is, it disrupts harmonious combustion and can only be done at minimal amounts or types of RPM range of off load and and my design takes "ALL" of it, even under full load & while not shoving it's shit in the intake of the engine to disrupt the initial combustion process with ass to mouth!

Post Thanks / Like
    SF/CF PUCC 4+2 NO NOx Concept

SF/CF PUCC 4+4 NO NOx Concept

"THEY LIVE"

Now Consume & OBEY!