SF/CF/stratified/ n-stratified scavenged stage, "4+2 stroke burn PP reclamation NOx!

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
SF/CF/stratified/ n-stratified scavenged stage, "4+2 stroke burn PP reclamation NOx!

It's an old idea and I have played with it myself but just reminiscing while thinking of a new idea in my head & when searching archives to see if anyone did anything like my new idea.

So far nope........however, my idea is still in its infant stage using controlled SF/CF/stratified and non stratified scavenged stage, "4+2 stroke burn power port" & to aid in a cycle power reclamation with NOx reduction.
It demonstrates so far in prototype, extreme amounts of torque HP, total control linear throttle/DECEL, superb cold start, great latent heat hot start, low cold start SMOG and overall operation with low SMOG & forced induction, most importantly it is multi-fuel and born of my prior CF experiments!

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/427944/engine-could-boost-fuel-economy-by-half/

https://www.greencarreports.com/new...world-first-hcci-engine-for-efficiency-report

https://www.msn.com/en-in/autos/pra...da-is-changing-internal-combustion/ar-BBVYLi1

I think it's time to take things to the next level past these news articles.

An original NostraJackASS idea!

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
EGR does what it's supposed to do, until crap builds up. ISTM now that we have particulate filters on the exhaust that are designed to manage tailpipe emissions, maybe EGR should be taken downstream from that. Even gas engines are getting filters now, although I'm not sure if many gas engines do EGR with a standalone valve anymore, instead I think they mostly used VVT overlap.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
EGR does what it's supposed to do, until crap builds up. ISTM now that we have particulate filters on the exhaust that are designed to manage tailpipe emissions, maybe EGR should be taken downstream from that. Even gas engines are getting filters now, although I'm not sure if many gas engines do EGR with a standalone valve anymore, instead I think they mostly used VVT overlap.

I've been saying that Jason for decades and the same for the PCV stuff & it should go to air cleaner and drain to sump before oil is mixed in an intake combustion process, why it isn't already, is just fucking bizarre to me & who could really argue extreme cost increases?

OEM's are full of shit!

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I would like to add, that the EGR valve only takes a part of the gasses Jason, even if after the CAT & if hardly any in my opinion & in order to show a reduction of GHG's, reason is, it disrupts harmonious combustion and can only be done at minimal amounts or types of RPM range of off load and and my design takes "ALL" of it, even under full load & while not shoving it's shit in the intake of the engine to disrupt the initial combustion process with ass to mouth!

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
SF/CF PUCC 4+2 NO NOx Concept

SF/CF PUCC 4+4 NO NOx Concept

"THEY LIVE"

Now Consume & OBEY!

Back