Audi Q5 CNC engine broken

Alvaro

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=125686
Hi friends, I have in my workshop a 2015 audi Q5 with 35000 miles ans CNC engine code, the engine has low oil pressure, the client want to change a engine, the question is if I can to install a CXC engine in this car, the two moldes are MQB, thanks for. your attention.

siLc

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=330192
Do keep in mind that the CNC and CXC are mounted in different orientations in the engine bay. In such cases the engines are hardly interchangeable.

Alvaro

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=125686
Do keep in mind that the CNC and CXC are mounted in different orientations in the engine bay. In such cases the engines are hardly interchangeable.

Hi, yes the periferic componentes is not a problem, I talk about a Engine without periferic components.
thanks

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Check stuff to see if it crosses on the microfiche, otherwise take this to retrofits & because it isn't VCDS related or of this forum section.

The worst FOD is induced FOD! & be means of negligence!

fod-control-signs-risk-series.png

Ecuador = ECU a DOOR TO PARADISE!

ShaneOF

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=295432
have you done a mechanical oil pressure test? because the oil pressure sensors go faulty, the brown ones on the filter housing need to be replaced with the modified grey switch.. think there is a recall for this

Reactions: Uwe
Back