2009 Passat 1.6 tdi ESL programming

Youngscob53

Reaction score
hello i would like to know if i buy the hexcan 10 vehicle do a autoscan and post it in the correct forum will someone be able to help me get the pin number to adapt the new esl i have just bought.
i do not know how the pin is gained.
this is before i spend £299 on the interface which is a great tool.
many thanks chris

Boki Ar

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57300
Hello,

Hex Can is legacy interface. If You mean VIN limited interface, You have choice Hex Net or Hex V2 and yes, You can do Auto Scan and everything just like unlimited unit.

Regards,

B

Reactions: Uwe

Youngscob53

Reaction score
Hello,

Hex Can is legacy interface. If You mean VIN limited interface, You have choice Hex Net or Hex V2 and yes, You can do Auto Scan and everything just like unlimited unit.

Regards,

B

sorry yess i ment the new interface.
but my concearn is how do i get the pin.
i can order the interface today for next day delivery but i wont be able to carry out adaption without pin.
thanks chris

Boki Ar

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57300
Must not sorry, everything is fine. :) VCDS is not tool for PIN extracted. He never was.

For this purpose, You can contact a local dealer or (IMO a better idea) wait for some of the professionals from the our community to give advice. :cool:

Zenerdiode

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=24330
No, unfortunately no VCDS hardware/software versions are able to extract anything to obtain a PIN on this vehicle. You'll be able to see the 'Immobiliser Challenge' - but that is a rolling code (seed) and is useless for what you want to do. Official option is a main Dealer has to do ESL matching on-line.

Back