Thread: Retrofit from RMC to MBI2, I need help

Pirate
    Post Thanks / Like

Retrofit from RMC to MBI2, I need help

Good afternoon.
    First introduce myself as a member of this new forum.

just did a Retrofit from RMC to an MBI2, in my A6 C7 Allroad in 2017, but some codifications have come up, which do not come out. I have just purchased a Cable version 18.9.

1. I am not able to enter the Development Mode Menu, to make changes to it.
    2. On the Car screen, since the donor car of the MIB2 was an S6, the roof does not come up and down suspension, the graph of the 6 suspension levels is not present, I need help to code an Allroad model. Before this change, I think it was done in green menu, now Menu Development.
    3. my driver has a lane assistant installed, can I? code for signal detection?
    4. in the navigation system, in the option to search for destinations Online, near vehicle or destination, I get error "not available try it later .. The MIB2 has a SIM data card installed.

5. Offroad mode of the previous with the inclination, has disappeared, I understand that this has to do with installing the model of ideal vehicle in the new MIB2. Can I have this Offroad Mode?

6. the active compass does not appear in the navigation map

Rogaria, help for these silver problems after the installation of the new MIB2.

Thank you

Ultimo Autosscan
    Code:
    Removed. Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not welcome here. 
    Last edited by Uwe; 05-29-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    It would be a great help if you install the English version of VCDS (which can be downloaded from the Ross-Tech website and installed in parallel with your Spanish version) and use that when posting here - many of us are not fluent in Spanish

3. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Pirate
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have installed Vcds in English, but it does not connect to the control unit, something I am doing wrong.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you post the scan anyway please.

Pirate
    Post Thanks / Like
    @vikingo To which exploration is concerned? I posted an autoscan on my first message. Thank you

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I meant can you post the attempted scan with the English version which failed to connect. I presume you mean it can't connect to the new MIB2 unit?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio990 View Post
    I have installed Vcds in English, but it does not connect to the control unit, something I am doing wrong.
    What you are doing wrong is using a clone/pirated interface. A legitimate/genuine one would work just fine with the English version from our download page.

In any case, etting help in this forum requires the use of a legitimate VCDS system.

They are available directly from us:
    https://store.ross-tech.com/shop/cat/VCDS

... Or from any of our authorized resellers:
    http://www.ross-tech.com/distributors.php

Let us know if/when you get one and we'll adjust your forum status.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

9. Likes PetrolDave liked this post
    Pirate
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I'm sorry, that's what it says, I bought it in a store in Spain, called Mundodiagnosis, I paid for it without knowing.

I ask what cable I should buy, could you tell me. for my private use, since in your links that you have sent me, there are several options.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    There is a comparison chart here:
    https://www.ross-tech.com/vcds/interfaces.php

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.