VW JETTA 2005.5 Fails New Throttle Valve and has bad acceleration issue.

peter11742

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=356126
Uwe.
Sorry thew wire BLAC/GRN is not found I have all wires exposed I can not find this wire.
The car needs a ground from the ECU to start ps 15 but the ground is opened and the color is missing.
It does not stay on.
Peter

peter11742

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=356126
This is the story with VW good engineering?.

Uwe.
Sorry thew wire BLAC/GRN is not found I have all wires exposed I can not find this wire.
The car needs a ground from the ECU to start ps 15 but the ground is opened and the color is missing.
It does not stay on.
Peter

Now I know VW is not accurate on the wiring. I measure on point 85 of the ps 15 relay post. With key on I see 12 volts. I start the car and it goes to 0.5 volts. I do not see how they do it I do not care no volkswagen ever again.
I use now my old ECU and the car behaves well only I get an error from terminal 15, Terminal 15 for the interior 012 Electrical fault circuit. Do I miss a fuse for this error?. Anyone can answer if you had the same error and you fix it.
Now the next step is to drive it in the high way.
Peter

peter11742

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=356126
Hi All. Uwe
Finally I found the VW wiring mistake. The cable is marked Grey/Black pin 2 on ECU plug and it goes to PS 15 power supply relay J721 post #85.
It is correct because I checked it yesterday and it works.
My only problem is I still get PS 15 errors, which are not visible in the cars's screen only on VCDS. I will appreciated the help if anyone has fix it.
Correct your prints.
Peter.

peter11742

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=356126
Uwe.
I have a question for you.
Can the N112 valve make the Jetta mk5 to stop and go in circles?
It is very hard to take it out.
This happens when the car is hot. Message I get from VCDS is (No connection to N112) no error message code number.
This error makes the Jetta useless.
Thanks.
Peter

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Peter,
Have you suffered enough with your Greek salad tossed in Russian dressing or are you ready to JPPSG yet and approach this differently or do you want to whip yourself some more?

Do you think we should put the ecu and harness in the MRI machine to diagnose it?

peter11742

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=356126
Jack.
You came back.
MRI will take the ecu at the center of the bore and you will not be able to take it out no matter how much strong you are. Now you need me to tell you what to do to take it out.
Now to the subject.

I proved that my N112 valve is all the time open. It makes the car terrible no acceleration.
I just block the entrance of the N112 to the throttle valve with a cork I wormed the car and I see no more Jetta hesitation it works.
Now I have the ps 15 failing, I know now vw have a wiring problem in there like the other one I found yesterday.
I will solve it soon.
Here we are I found one more mistake. ECU F4 Blue/Brown it goes to J329 post 5D it checks out. Works 12 V with the key on.
The ps 15 is a headache I have it but not in my cars screen as an error.
I use now the newer ECU and I will test it this way.
Peter

Last edited:

peter11742

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=356126
Jack.
I need some help if you know the problem with the Jetta. I just changed the fuel filter and I noticed the pressure on the injectors is good when I open the valve I see gasoline splashing to the front pumper. The Jetta goes 40 miles speed and then you feel that it chokes has no good RPMS. this is repeating again and the car goes slower but it can accelerate again. What other part can cause this problem. I can not use the car I keep it until is fixed. Thank god Ebay has all the parts.
Best regards.
Peter.

peter11742

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=356126
Uwe.
Thanks.
The chinese filter was better than the one that was there. Now I have good fuel pressure.
Is it possible that I fail the Jetta because I do not use the the air sensor that is located on the cover?.
Peter

peter11742

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=356126
Uwe.
I found a discrepancy. The Jetta was build after 2005 May.I get the error PS 15 not functioning. Under the driver panel the car has no ps 15 relay installed.
Have someone look at this information and see why the software give me this error. I think for time been i will ignore this fault. The year 2006 will be the same.
Please ask any one in your department why the jetta loses power at 40 miles speed and then it recovers back. must be some component or the ecu?.
Regards.
Peter

peter11742

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=356126
To all.
I closed the second port of the throttle and run the car.
The chock came from the throttle aria trying to give air you can hear a bang form there.
Let me know how to test the throttle with VCDS so I can see then if the pedal can make the problem.
Peter

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
This thread is so ridiculous Peter, you must be trolling the forum, because the ladder to latter of matters would be even worse if you worked on alleged medical equipment to only jump from the top.

WTF process is this anyway?

Post a new auto-scan

peter11742

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=356126
Thank you Master Jack.
When you do not know the answer you ask.
No answer means you are on your own.
Peter

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Thank you Master Jack.
When you do not know the answer you ask.
No answer means you are on your own.
Peter

More of an issue & on your part for a clear lack of conveyance.

Hard to even guess at an answer, especially when you don't know the question being asked and I will capitulate I don't know everything right out of the gate.

To all.
I closed the second port of the throttle and run the car.
The chock came from the throttle aria trying to give air you can hear a bang form there.
Let me know how to test the throttle with VCDS so I can see then if the pedal can make the problem.
Peter

What alleged second port?
WTF is the chock?

0x01-04-060 & 063

Last edited by a moderator:

peter11742

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=356126
I know you know cars.
Here is my problem I found that the Jetta 2005.5 works fine with S sport selection no hesitation from stop to speed. But when you select D drive it hesitates and makes noise under the car. I looked my paid diagrams I get nothing. Can you tell me if the transmition needs a part or is defective. By the way Jetta has from China fuel filter and a throttle valve new for Jetta 2007 they both work as a team and helped me to ask this question to you or any one else that want to help. The car works perfect on S selection.
Peter

Last edited:

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I know you know cars.
Here is my problem I found that the Jetta 2005.5 works fine with S sport selection no hesitation from stop to speed. But when you select D drive it hesitates and makes noise under the car. I looked my paid diagrams I get nothing. Can you tell me if the transmition needs a part or is defective. By the way Jetta has from China fuel filter and a throttle valve new for Jetta 2007 they both work as a team and helped me to ask this question to you or any one else that want to help. The car works perfect on S selection.
Peter

Peter or is it Spalding?

Please comport with the spirit of the forum & for doing things to do a qualified repair request based on the actual RTFB or expect nothing and like it!

Drive it in S mode or ask a proper question with details and scan data and based on something other than your bullshit!

FairGloomyBlowfish-size_restricted.gif

peter11742

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=356126
OK.
I know you like to joke a lot.
Where is you answer? post the answer on the video.
I found that all the old jettas have transmission problems.
Peter

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
OK.
I know you like to joke a lot.
Where is you answer? post the answer on the video.
I found that all the old jettas have transmission problems.
Peter

Answer what specific question, I no understand & it's all Greek to me?

Lock ..............?

Here is the video answer....

peter11742

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=356126
Hi All.
Except for Jack. He can keep his jokes to entertain us.

Today I checked with VCDS my transmition.
It passed all the test and there are many.
I need to know what else can be wrong for the engine not performing on acceleration command. Exclude throttle valve and acceleration pedal. They passed on VCDS.
There are 3 sensors in the front of the jetta engine. 2 in front and one in the right side. Can you tell me if they are capable to make the engine to misbehave, my idle speed is perfect no engine trembling.
The manuals are for the birds. Maybe I can see if the above sensors function with VCDS.
Thanks.
Peter

Last edited:

peter11742

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=356126
Hi All.
Except for Jack. He can keep his jokes to entertain us.

Today I checked with VCDS my transmition.
It passed all the test and there are many.
I need to know what else can be wrong for the engine not performing on acceleration command. Exclude throttle valve and acceleration pedal. They passed on VCDS.
There are 3 sensors in the front of the jetta engine. 2 in front and one in the right side. Can you tell me if they are capable to make the engine to misbehave, my idle speed is perfect no engine trembling.
The manuals are for the birds. Maybe I can see if the above sensors function with VCDS.
Thanks.
Peter

Hi all.
This is my last report.
I solved all the issues.
The last issue was a defective 25 A fuse with a good linkage bar on the top, and the throttle adaptation.
The Jetta is a good car now and is on line with new plates.
It took me a while but is done.
Thanks to all the support I received from all of you.
Peter

Back