Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: VW JETTA 2005.5 Fails New Throttle Valve and has bad acceleration issue.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    To all.
    I closed the second port of the throttle and run the car.
    The chock came from the throttle aria trying to give air you can hear a bang form there.
    Let me know how to test the throttle with VCDS so I can see then if the pedal can make the problem.
    Peter

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread is so ridiculous Peter, you must be trolling the forum, because the ladder to latter of matters would be even worse if you worked on alleged medical equipment to only jump from the top.

WTF process is this anyway?

Post a new auto-scan
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Master Jack.
    When you do not know the answer you ask.
    No answer means you are on your own.
    Peter

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Master Jack.
    When you do not know the answer you ask.
    No answer means you are on your own.
    Peter

More of an issue & on your part for a clear lack of conveyance.

Hard to even guess at an answer, especially when you don't know the question being asked and I will capitulate I don't know everything right out of the gate.

To all.
    I closed the second port of the throttle and run the car.
    The chock came from the throttle aria trying to give air you can hear a bang form there.
    Let me know how to test the throttle with VCDS so I can see then if the pedal can make the problem.
    Peter
    What alleged second port?
    WTF is the chock?

0x01-04-060 & 063
    Last edited by Uwe; 06-30-2019 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Civility
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know you know cars.
    Here is my problem I found that the Jetta 2005.5 works fine with S sport selection no hesitation from stop to speed. But when you select D drive it hesitates and makes noise under the car. I looked my paid diagrams I get nothing. Can you tell me if the transmition needs a part or is defective. By the way Jetta has from China fuel filter and a throttle valve new for Jetta 2007 they both work as a team and helped me to ask this question to you or any one else that want to help. The car works perfect on S selection.
    Peter
    Last edited by peter11742; 07-05-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know you know cars.
    Here is my problem I found that the Jetta 2005.5 works fine with S sport selection no hesitation from stop to speed. But when you select D drive it hesitates and makes noise under the car. I looked my paid diagrams I get nothing. Can you tell me if the transmition needs a part or is defective. By the way Jetta has from China fuel filter and a throttle valve new for Jetta 2007 they both work as a team and helped me to ask this question to you or any one else that want to help. The car works perfect on S selection.
    Peter

Peter or is it Spalding?

Please comport with the spirit of the forum & for doing things to do a qualified repair request based on the actual RTFB or expect nothing and like it!

Drive it in S mode or ask a proper question with details and scan data and based on something other than your bullshit!

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK.
    I know you like to joke a lot.
    Where is you answer? post the answer on the video.
    I found that all the old jettas have transmission problems.
    Peter

Post Thanks / Like
    OK.
    I know you like to joke a lot.
    Where is you answer? post the answer on the video.
    I found that all the old jettas have transmission problems.
    Peter

Answer what specific question, I no understand & it's all Greek to me?

Lock ..............?

Here is the video answer....

9. Likes NZDubNurd, PetrolDave liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All.
    Except for Jack. He can keep his jokes to entertain us.

Today I checked with VCDS my transmition.
    It passed all the test and there are many.
    I need to know what else can be wrong for the engine not performing on acceleration command. Exclude throttle valve and acceleration pedal. They passed on VCDS.
    There are 3 sensors in the front of the jetta engine. 2 in front and one in the right side. Can you tell me if they are capable to make the engine to misbehave, my idle speed is perfect no engine trembling.
    The manuals are for the birds. Maybe I can see if the above sensors function with VCDS.
    Thanks.
    Peter
    Last edited by peter11742; 07-12-2019 at 11:07 AM.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peter11742 View Post
    Hi All.
    Except for Jack. He can keep his jokes to entertain us.

Today I checked with VCDS my transmition.
    It passed all the test and there are many.
    I need to know what else can be wrong for the engine not performing on acceleration command. Exclude throttle valve and acceleration pedal. They passed on VCDS.
    There are 3 sensors in the front of the jetta engine. 2 in front and one in the right side. Can you tell me if they are capable to make the engine to misbehave, my idle speed is perfect no engine trembling.
    The manuals are for the birds. Maybe I can see if the above sensors function with VCDS.
    Thanks.
    Peter
    Hi all.
    This is my last report.
    I solved all the issues.
    The last issue was a defective 25 A fuse with a good linkage bar on the top, and the throttle adaptation.
    The Jetta is a good car now and is on line with new plates.
    It took me a while but is done.
    Thanks to all the support I received from all of you.
    Peter

12. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts liked this post