Can not get rid of module 69

Mats

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=118463
Hey! I have installed a towbar on my audi A6 2014! And tried to coding the car-specific power kit! Added module 69 But now that I run the scan, vcds gets stuck at module 69 and i have to forse stopp! So I think there is something wrong with the electric kit or does not work on my car! So now I have decided to plug in a regular canbus kit that I have at home! But the problem is that I cannot remove module 69! I uncheck and save coding coding accepted! But module 69 is still there and i cant get a scan the vcds get stuck at modul 69! What can i do?

Boki Ar

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57300
Please unplug problematic module and post an Auto Scan for beginning. Which interface You use?

Reactions: Uwe

Mats

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=118463
Thanks for answer Boki Ar! I have HEX-USB+Can! I try to remove everything from this problem kit tomorow when i have time! And try to do a clean scan

Sebastian

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HN0-nnnnnn
The question as to which interface probably related to what electric kit you are using (i.e. which supplier). That said, the Auto-Scan is mandatory, especially in cases like this.

Mats

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=118463
That solved the problem! Now its all normal and bypass kit is installed and works! Thanks

Back