Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 5F is not responding Audi A8 2009

  1. #1
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    5F is not responding Audi A8 2009

    I tried to activate battery in the Menu but 5F module is not responding. What may be the problem? Is another way to activate battery in the Menu.

  2. #2
    Benevolent Dictator Uwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    23,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    What do you mean "activate battery"?

    Please explain exactly what you did, and please post an Auto-Scan for context.

    -Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

  3. #3
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    last scan is below. Actvate means that battery level appears in the Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    What do you mean "activate battery"?

    Please explain exactly what you did, and please post an Auto-Scan for context.

    -Uwe-
    Code:
    Chassis Type: 4E (4L0)
    Scan: 01 02 03 05 06 07 08 09 0E 0F 13 15 16 17 19 1E 28 34 36 37
              38 42 46 47 4F 52 53 55 56 5C 61 62 65 67 6C 72 76 77
    
    VIN: WAUMV94E79N000894   Mileage: 224860km-139721miles
    
    00-Steering Angle Sensor -- Status: OK 0000
    01-Engine -- Status: OK 0000
    02-Auto Trans -- Status: OK 0000
    03-ABS Brakes -- Status: OK 0000
    05-Acc/Start Auth. -- Status: OK 0000
    06-Seat Mem. Pass -- Status: OK 0000
    07-Control Head -- Status: OK 0000
    08-Auto HVAC -- Status: Malfunction 0010
    09-Cent. Elect. -- Status: Malfunction 0010
    0E-Media Player 1 -- Status: OK 0000
    0F-Digital Radio -- Status: Malfunction 0010
    13-Auto Dist. Reg -- Status: OK 0000
    15-Airbags -- Status: OK 0000
    16-Steering wheel -- Status: OK 0000
    17-Instruments -- Status: OK 0000
    19-CAN Gateway -- Status: OK 0000
    1E-Media Player 2 -- Status: OK 0000
    28-HVAC, Rear -- Status: OK 0000
    34-Level Control -- Status: OK 0000
    36-Seat Mem. Drvr -- Status: OK 0000
    37-Navigation -- Status: OK 0000
    38-Roof Electronics -- Status: OK 0000
    42-Door Elect, Driver -- Status: Malfunction 0010
    46-Central Conv. -- Status: OK 0000
    47-Sound System -- Status: OK 0000
    4F-Centr. Electr. II -- Status: OK 0000
    52-Door Elect, Pass. -- Status: OK 0000
    53-Parking Brake -- Status: OK 0000
    55-Headlight Range -- Status: OK 0000
    56-Radio -- Status: OK 0000
    5C-Lane Maintain. -- Status: OK 0000
    61-Battery Regul. -- Status: OK 0000
    62-Door, Rear Left -- Status: OK 0000
    65-Tire Pressure -- Status: OK 0000
    67-Voice Control -- Status: OK 0000
    6C-Back-up Cam. -- Status: OK 0000
    72-Door, Rear Right -- Status: OK 0000
    76-Park Assist -- Status: OK 0000
    77-Telephone -- Status: OK 0000
    Last edited by Uwe; 07-06-2019 at 07:55 PM. Reason: CODE tags

  4. #4
    Benevolent Dictator Uwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    23,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    What you posted above is not a complete Auto-Scan; it's only the Gateway Installation List...

    But: It's enough to see that this car still has MMI Generation 2, which does not yet have a 5F module. It sounds like whatever instructions you're trying to follow are for MMI generation 3, which does.

    -Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

  5. Likes Jetta ,97 liked this post
  6. #5
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    What you posted above is not a complete Auto-Scan; it's only the Gateway Installation List...

    But: It's enough to see that this car still has MMI Generation 2, which does not yet have a 5F module. It sounds like whatever instructions you're trying to follow are for MMI generation 3, which does.

    -Uwe-
    So, activation in Gen II is not possible or it should be done differently? Is the way to upgrade MMI to Gen III? I spoke with dealer and they told me that there is no upgrade for MMI for my car.
    Thanks again for explanation.

  7. #6
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SNJ View Post
    So, activation in Gen II is not possible or it should be done differently? Is the way to upgrade MMI to Gen III? I spoke with dealer and they told me that there is no upgrade for MMI for my car.
    Thanks again for explanation.
    We dont know, because you need to post 1: full autoscan, and 2: provide details on what you are trying to do.

    Guessing is kind of a waste of time...
    Current:
    2018 Tiguan AD Highline 2.0 BiTDI 240hp > Stage 1+ 328hp
    2016 Polo 6C Highline 1.0 TSI 105hp

  8. Likes _Val, PetrolDave liked this post
  9. #7
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterTommy View Post
    We dont know, because you need to post 1: full autoscan, and 2: provide details on what you are trying to do.

    Guessing is kind of a waste of time...
    Code:
    Friday,05,July,2019,12:24:45:61219
    VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64
    VCDS Version: 19.6.1.0 (x64)  HEX-V2 CB: 0.4508.4
    Data version: 20190529 DS308.0
    www.Ross-Tech.com
    
    
    VIN: WAUMV94E79N000894   License Plate: 
    Mileage: 224860km-139721mi   Repair Order: 
    
    
    
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    
    
    Chassis Type: 4E (4L0)
    Scan: 01 02 03 05 06 07 08 09 0E 0F 13 15 16 17 19 1E 28 34 36 37
              38 42 46 47 4F 52 53 55 56 5C 61 62 65 67 6C 72 76 77
    
    VIN: WAUMV94E79N000894   Mileage: 224860km-139721miles
    
    00-Steering Angle Sensor -- Status: OK 0000
    01-Engine -- Status: OK 0000
    02-Auto Trans -- Status: OK 0000
    03-ABS Brakes -- Status: OK 0000
    05-Acc/Start Auth. -- Status: OK 0000
    06-Seat Mem. Pass -- Status: OK 0000
    07-Control Head -- Status: OK 0000
    08-Auto HVAC -- Status: Malfunction 0010
    09-Cent. Elect. -- Status: Malfunction 0010
    0E-Media Player 1 -- Status: OK 0000
    0F-Digital Radio -- Status: Malfunction 0010
    13-Auto Dist. Reg -- Status: OK 0000
    15-Airbags -- Status: OK 0000
    16-Steering wheel -- Status: OK 0000
    17-Instruments -- Status: OK 0000
    19-CAN Gateway -- Status: OK 0000
    1E-Media Player 2 -- Status: OK 0000
    28-HVAC, Rear -- Status: OK 0000
    34-Level Control -- Status: OK 0000
    36-Seat Mem. Drvr -- Status: OK 0000
    37-Navigation -- Status: OK 0000
    38-Roof Electronics -- Status: OK 0000
    42-Door Elect, Driver -- Status: Malfunction 0010
    46-Central Conv. -- Status: OK 0000
    47-Sound System -- Status: OK 0000
    4F-Centr. Electr. II -- Status: OK 0000
    52-Door Elect, Pass. -- Status: OK 0000
    53-Parking Brake -- Status: OK 0000
    55-Headlight Range -- Status: OK 0000
    56-Radio -- Status: OK 0000
    5C-Lane Maintain. -- Status: OK 0000
    61-Battery Regul. -- Status: OK 0000
    62-Door, Rear Left -- Status: OK 0000
    65-Tire Pressure -- Status: OK 0000
    67-Voice Control -- Status: OK 0000
    6C-Back-up Cam. -- Status: OK 0000
    72-Door, Rear Right -- Status: OK 0000
    76-Park Assist -- Status: OK 0000
    77-Telephone -- Status: OK 0000
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 01: Engine (   )       Labels:. 079-907-560-BVJ.clb
       Part No SW: 4E1 910 560 J    HW: 4E1 907 560 
       Component: 4.2l V8/4V          0010  
       Revision: 71H22---    Serial number: AUX3Z0H4749959
       Coding: 01060009190F0220
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 290FFC08E5F7D07FBD7-807C
    
    No fault code found.
    Readiness: 0000 0000
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 02: Auto Trans        Labels: 09L-927-760.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E1 910 156 C    HW: 09L 927 156 A
       Component: AG6 09L 4,2lFSI USA 0030  
       Revision: --H01---    Serial number:        4454280
       Coding: 0000002
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2313EE2087DB0A2FF7B-8076
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 03: ABS Brakes        Labels: 4E0-910-517.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 517 J    HW: 4E0 614 517 BQ
       Component: ESP 5.7 allrad  H49 0540  
       Coding: 0007597
       Shop #: WSC 02313 000 00000
       VCID: 2A0D0304E0F1DB67B4D-807E
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 05: Acc/Start Auth.        Labels: 4E0-910-131.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 131     HW: 4E0 907 181 C
       Component:     FBS AUDID3  H12 0200  
       Revision: 02005112    Serial number: AUX3Z0H4749959
       Coding: 0410624
       Shop #: WSC 02311 785 00200
       VCID: 58E989CC8E1D99F7D29-800C
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: XXXXXXXXXXX 
       Component: ELV                 XXXX
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 06: Seat Mem. Pass        Labels: None
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 760 D    HW: 4E0 959 760 B
       Component: Sitzmemory BFS H02  0010  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 5DS 008 795-03
       Coding: 4071648
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2411ED3C82D50D178E1-8070
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 07: Control Head        Labels: 4E0-910-7xx-07.clb
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 732 T    HW: 4E0 035 729 A
       Component: Interfacebox    H43 4610  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 348E$087529286
       Coding: 0000003
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 33331E60373B9AAF07B-8066
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: 4E0 910 611 
       Component: E0380 BedienteilH01 0050
    
       Subsystem 2 - Serial number: 00000000065848
    
       Subsystem 3 - Serial number: 0113.05.080000000100010031˙
    
       Subsystem 4 - Serial number: 010031˙
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 08: Auto HVAC        Labels: None
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 043 B    HW: 4E0 820 043 H
       Component: KLIMAAUTOMAT    017 0450  
       Revision: 00000032    Serial number: 00000000148981
       Coding: 0102865
       Shop #: WSC 02311 785 00200
       VCID: 1C61D5DCBAA535D7361-8048
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: 4E0 910 772 A
       Component: Sitzluefter  FS H02  010
    
       Subsystem 2 - Part No: 4E0 910 772 A
       Component: Sitzluefter BFS H02  010
    
       Subsystem 3 - Serial number: 898053000     
    
       Subsystem 4 - Serial number: HO29042008065A000000000069˙†89
    
       Subsystem 5 - Serial number: 000069˙†898053000      000-SHO
    
       Subsystem 6 - Serial number:     000-SHO29042008065A00000000
    
       Subsystem 7 - Serial number: 65A000000000070˙
    
    3 Faults Found:
    00065 - Rear Left Footwell Heater (Z42) 
                012 - Electrical Fault in Circuit
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Fault Status: 01101100
                        Fault Priority: 3
                        Fault Frequency: 36
                        Reset counter: 198
                        Mileage: 223467 km
                        Time Indication: 0
                        Date: 2019.06.22
                        Time: 11:58:08
    
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Voltage: 13.10 V
    
    00066 - Rear Right Footwell Heater (Z43) 
                012 - Electrical Fault in Circuit
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Fault Status: 01101100
                        Fault Priority: 3
                        Fault Frequency: 1
                        Reset counter: 172
                        Mileage: 223467 km
                        Time Indication: 0
                        Date: 2019.06.22
                        Time: 11:58:08
    
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Voltage: 13.10 V
    
    00003 - Control Module 
                003 - Mechanical Failure - Intermittent
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Fault Status: 00100011
                        Fault Priority: 3
                        Fault Frequency: 18
                        Reset counter: 224
                        Mileage: 223763 km
                        Time Indication: 0
                        Date: 2019.06.24
                        Time: 10:04:05
    
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Temperature: 36.0°C
    
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 09: Cent. Elect.        Labels: 4E0-910-279.clb
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 279 S    HW: 4E0 907 279 S
       Component: ILM Fahrer      H16 0240  
       Coding: 0143123
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 3829294C2E5D79F7329-806C
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: 4E1 910 113 C
       Component: Wischer WWS D3  H60 0420  
       Coding: 00000035
       Shop #: WSC 02313  
    
       Subsystem 2 - Part No: 8K0 910 557   Labels: 8K0-955-559.CLB
       Component: REGENLICHTSENSORH04 0003  
       Coding: 00150573
       Shop #: WSC 02313  
    
    1 Fault Found:
    02510 - Steering Column Adjustment 
                014 - Defective
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Fault Status: 01101110
                        Fault Priority: 3
                        Fault Frequency: 55
                        Reset counter: 149
                        Mileage: 210597 km
                        Time Indication: 0
                        Date: 2018.07.31
                        Time: 09:05:22
    
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 0E: Media Player 1 (R199)       Labels:. 4E0-035-785.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 035 785 F    HW: 4E0 035 785 C
       Component: SG ext.Player H15 0850  
       Revision: 00000000    
       Coding: 020000
       Shop #: WSC 02399 823 56573
       VCID: 2B030600E30BC26F4FB-807E
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 0F: Digital Radio        Labels: 4E0-910-593-SIR.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 593 M    HW: 4E0 035 593 F
       Component: SDAR SIRIUS     H07 0160  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: AUZ4Z7H0325519
       Coding: 0000100
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 313F1468CD27A8BF757-8064
    
    1 Fault Found:
    02635 - Tuner Not Enabled/Activated 
                000 - -
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Fault Status: 01100000
                        Fault Priority: 7
                        Fault Frequency: 1
                        Reset counter: 166
                        Mileage: 223243 km
                        Time Indication: 0
                        Date: 2019.06.20
                        Time: 11:39:57
    
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 13: Auto Dist. Reg        Labels: None
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 561 F    HW: 4E0 907 561 F
       Component: ABSTANDSREGELUNGH03 0020  
       Coding: 0011218
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2517F03889EFF41F99F-8070
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 15: Airbags        Labels: None
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 655 F    HW: 4E0 959 655 L
       Component:    Airbag 9.41  H01 4230  
       Revision: 91H01423    Serial number: 003CV0002TE5  
       Coding: 0532707
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 290FFC08E5F7D07FBD7-807C
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: 4E0 910 339 C
       Component: BF-Gewichtsens. H02 0040
    
       Subsystem 2 - Serial number: 02FS1         
    
       Subsystem 3 - Serial number: 0001.01.0000H0200000000000˙†63
    
       Subsystem 4 - Serial number: 000000˙†63328RB403BA773CV˙†63
    
       Subsystem 5 - Serial number: A773CV˙†63428RB403BE2FE4%˙†63
    
       Subsystem 6 - Serial number: E2FE4%˙†63528RB403BE2F89%˙†63
    
       Subsystem 7 - Serial number: E2F89%˙†63628RB403BA7759X˙†63
    
       Subsystem 8 - Serial number: A7759X˙†63729RB403CD0896Y˙†63
    
       Subsystem 9 - Serial number: D0896Y˙†63829RB403CD2585W˙
    
       Subsystem 10 - Serial number: D2585W˙
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 16: Steering wheel        Labels: 4E0-910-549.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 549 A    HW: 4E0 953 549 C
       Component: J0527               0410  
       Revision: 00H05000    Serial number: 90055081190127
       Coding: 0032051
       Shop #: WSC 02311 785 00200
       VCID: 2615F734F4E9FF07905-8072
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: XXXXXXXXXXX 
       Component: E0221           H01 0030
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 17: Instruments        Labels: 4E0-910-xxx-17.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 981 D    HW: 4E0 920 981 D
       Component: KOMBIINSTR. VDO H84 0620  
       Revision: D03         Serial number: AUDID3H4100032
       Coding: 0048283
       Shop #: WSC 43391 067 57207
       VCID: 290FFC08E5F7D07FBD7-807C
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 19: CAN Gateway        Labels:. 4L0-910-468.clb
       Part No SW: 4L0 910 468 A    HW: 4E0 907 468 H
       Component: J533__Gateway   H06 0060  
       Revision: 00H06000    Serial number: 0200J08412811A
       Coding: F5F5DF7F737A0E00
       Shop #: WSC 00672 210 01865
       VCID: 2D070818D11FCC5F51F-8078
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 1E: Media Player 2        Labels: 4E0-910-111.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 110 E    HW: 4E0 035 110 A
       Component: MP3-Changer     H46 0390  
       Revision: 00046002    Serial number: AUZ5ZBH8414218
       Shop #: WSC 00000 000 00000
       VCID: 1A6DD3C4B0914BE724D-804E
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 28: HVAC, Rear        Labels: None
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 158     HW: 4E0 919 158 D
       Component: KLIMA-STG. FOND 017 0230  
       Revision: 00000020    Serial number: 00000000071362
       Coding: 0000000
       Shop #: WSC 00000 000 00000
       VCID: 619FA428DD47583FA57-8034
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 34: Level Control        Labels: 4E0-910-553.clb
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 553 K    HW: 4E0 907 553 H
       Component: LUFTFDR.-CDC    H07 4590  
       Coding: 0015510
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2B030600EF0BC26F4FB-807E
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 36: Seat Mem. Drvr        Labels: None
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 760 D    HW: 4E0 959 760 B
       Component: Sitzmemory FS  H02  0010  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 5DS 008 795-03
       Coding: 4071658
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2411ED3C82D50D178E1-8070
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 37: Navigation        Labels: 4E0-910-88x-37.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 888 M    HW: 4E0 919 887 M
       Component: MNS US          H51 1100  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 395E+087514589
       Shop #: WSC 09223 444 66516
       VCID: 3829294C2E5D79F7329-806C
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 38: Roof Electronics        Labels: 4E0-910-135.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 135 A    HW: 4E0 907 135 
       Component: Dachknoten D3   H05 0090  
       Serial number: 00000809900076
       Coding: 0003479
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 1D67D8D8A1BF3CDFC1F-8048
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 42: Door Elect, Driver        Labels: 4E1-910-802-42.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E1 910 802 B    HW: 4E1 959 801 F
       Component: Türsteuer.FS BRM005 0180  
       Coding: 0032364
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2019E12C96CD1137EA9-8074
    
    1 Fault Found:
    00913 - Window Regulator Switch; Front Right Driver (E81) 
                008 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Fault Status: 00101000
                        Fault Priority: 3
                        Fault Frequency: 1
                        Reset counter: 225
                        Mileage: 223856 km
                        Time Indication: 0
                        Date: 2019.06.25
                        Time: 14:37:52
    
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 46: Central Conv.        Labels:. 4E0-910-289.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 289 E    HW: 4E0 907 289 E
       Component: Komfortgeraet   H10 0030  
       Revision: 00300010    Serial number:  W040805130176
       Coding: 0048686
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2B030600EF0BC26F4FB-807E
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: 4E0 910 853 
       Component: Heckdeckel   P27H08 0090
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 47: Sound System        Labels: 4E0-910-223.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 223 R    HW: 4E0 035 223 G
       Component: DSP-High D3     H03 0120  
       Revision: PROD_01     Serial number: 00000000100897
       Coding: 0000026
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2C01051CEA05C557461-8078
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 4F: Centr. Electr. II        Labels: None
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 280 A    HW: 4E0 907 280 D
       Component: ILM Beifahrer   H11 0070  
       Revision:             Serial number: 00000000024458
       Coding: 0010111
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 1E65DFD4ACB927C7D85-804A
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: 8K0 907 410 B
       Component: HOMELINK        H01 0010
    
       Subsystem 2 - Serial number: 1770884T00DK01
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 52: Door Elect, Pass.        Labels: 4E1-910-802-52.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E1 910 802 B    HW: 4E1 959 802 F
       Component: Türsteuer.BF BRM005 0180  
       Coding: 0032364
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2019E12C96CD1137EA9-8074
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 53: Parking Brake        Labels: 4E0-910-801.clb
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 801 D    HW: 4E0 907 801 B
       Component: EPB  A4EC0230   H03 0230  
       Revision: --H03---    
       Coding: 0000922
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2019E12C96CD1137EA9-8074
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 55: Headlight Range        Labels: 4F0-910-357.lbl
       Part No SW: 4L0 910 357     HW: 4L0 907 357 
       Component: AFS 1           H01 0040  
       Revision: 00000001    Serial number:               
       Coding: 0000018
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 698FBC082577107F7D7-803C
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: 4F0 941 329 D
       Component: AFS-Modul links H01 0010
    
       Subsystem 2 - Part No: 4F0 941 329 D
       Component: AFS-Modul rechtsH01 0010
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 56: Radio        Labels: 4E0-910-541.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 541 T    HW: 4E0 035 542 
       Component: TUNER EU/US/RDW H42 0630  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 352EZ087658068
       Coding: 0000002
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 313F1468CD27A8BF757-8064
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 5C: Lane Maintain.        Labels: None
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 217 C    HW: 4E0 907 217 C
       Component: J759  LDW       H07 0070  
       Revision: 00H07018    Serial number: 8002085060001C
       Coding: 0001104
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2019E12C96CD1137EA9-8074
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 61: Battery Regul.        Labels: 4E0-910-181.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 181 C    HW: 4E0 915 181 C
       Component: J0644 BEM       H12 0550  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 00000000008841
       Shop #: WSC 09223 444 66516
       VCID: 2019E12C96CD1137EA9-8074
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: 4E0 915 105 
       Component: von VA0  1234567890       
       Coding: 344530393135313035202056413031323334353637383930
       Shop #: WSC 00672 210 01865
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 62: Door, Rear Left        Labels: 4E0-910-802.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 802 A    HW: 4E0 959 801 D
       Component: Türsteuer.HL BRM005 0180  
       Coding: 0032364
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 1E65DFD4ACB927C7D85-804A
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 65: Tire Pressure        Labels: 4E0-910-273.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 273 A    HW: 4F0 907 273 A
       Component: Reifendruck 3   H05  
       Revision: 00050340    Serial number: 00000900057621
       Coding: 0232125
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2019E12C96CD1137EA9-8074
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 67: Voice Control        Labels: 4E0-910-75x-67.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 754 Q    HW: 4E0 035 753 A
       Component: SDS 3501 US     H46 0630  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 00000805070117
       Shop #: WSC 12336 024 394758
       VCID: 34311D7C32359D971E1-8060
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 6C: Back-up Cam.        Labels: 4E0-910-441.clb
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 441     HW: 4L0 907 441 A
       Component: J772__Rearview      0050  
       Revision: --H12---    Serial number: 525PA8-J8410R7
       Coding: 1120503
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 5CE195DCFA2575D7F61-8008
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 72: Door, Rear Right        Labels: 4E0-910-802.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 802 A    HW: 4E0 959 802 D
       Component: Türsteuer.HR BRM005 0180  
       Coding: 0032364
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 1E65DFD4ACB927C7D85-804A
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 76: Park Assist        Labels: 4E0-910-283.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 283 C    HW: 4E0 919 283 C
       Component: Parkhilfe 8-Kan H12 0040  
       Revision: 00H12000    Serial number: 08720813001010
       Coding: 0221208
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2313EE2087DB0A2FF7B-8076
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 77: Telephone        Labels: 4E0-910-336.lbl
       Part No SW: 4F0 910 336 F    HW: 4E0 862 335 
       Component: Handyvorb2      H20 1110  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 00000005038854
       Coding: 0010900
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2615F734F4E9FF07905-8072
    
    No fault code found.
    
    End----(Elapsed Time: 02:31, VBatt start/end: 11.9V/12.0V. VIgn 12.0V)-----
    I would like to activate battery level in hidden menu.
    Last edited by Uwe; 07-07-2019 at 10:04 AM. Reason: CODE tags

  10. #8
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SNJ View Post
    Code:
    Friday,05,July,2019,12:24:45:61219
    VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64
    VCDS Version: 19.6.1.0 (x64)  HEX-V2 CB: 0.4508.4
    Data version: 20190529 DS308.0
    www.Ross-Tech.com
    
    
    VIN: WAUMV94E79N000894   License Plate: 
    Mileage: 224860km-139721mi   Repair Order: 
    
    
    
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    
    
    Chassis Type: 4E (4L0)
    Scan: 01 02 03 05 06 07 08 09 0E 0F 13 15 16 17 19 1E 28 34 36 37
              38 42 46 47 4F 52 53 55 56 5C 61 62 65 67 6C 72 76 77
    
    VIN: WAUMV94E79N000894   Mileage: 224860km-139721miles
    
    00-Steering Angle Sensor -- Status: OK 0000
    01-Engine -- Status: OK 0000
    02-Auto Trans -- Status: OK 0000
    03-ABS Brakes -- Status: OK 0000
    05-Acc/Start Auth. -- Status: OK 0000
    06-Seat Mem. Pass -- Status: OK 0000
    07-Control Head -- Status: OK 0000
    08-Auto HVAC -- Status: Malfunction 0010
    09-Cent. Elect. -- Status: Malfunction 0010
    0E-Media Player 1 -- Status: OK 0000
    0F-Digital Radio -- Status: Malfunction 0010
    13-Auto Dist. Reg -- Status: OK 0000
    15-Airbags -- Status: OK 0000
    16-Steering wheel -- Status: OK 0000
    17-Instruments -- Status: OK 0000
    19-CAN Gateway -- Status: OK 0000
    1E-Media Player 2 -- Status: OK 0000
    28-HVAC, Rear -- Status: OK 0000
    34-Level Control -- Status: OK 0000
    36-Seat Mem. Drvr -- Status: OK 0000
    37-Navigation -- Status: OK 0000
    38-Roof Electronics -- Status: OK 0000
    42-Door Elect, Driver -- Status: Malfunction 0010
    46-Central Conv. -- Status: OK 0000
    47-Sound System -- Status: OK 0000
    4F-Centr. Electr. II -- Status: OK 0000
    52-Door Elect, Pass. -- Status: OK 0000
    53-Parking Brake -- Status: OK 0000
    55-Headlight Range -- Status: OK 0000
    56-Radio -- Status: OK 0000
    5C-Lane Maintain. -- Status: OK 0000
    61-Battery Regul. -- Status: OK 0000
    62-Door, Rear Left -- Status: OK 0000
    65-Tire Pressure -- Status: OK 0000
    67-Voice Control -- Status: OK 0000
    6C-Back-up Cam. -- Status: OK 0000
    72-Door, Rear Right -- Status: OK 0000
    76-Park Assist -- Status: OK 0000
    77-Telephone -- Status: OK 0000
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 01: Engine (   )       Labels:. 079-907-560-BVJ.clb
       Part No SW: 4E1 910 560 J    HW: 4E1 907 560 
       Component: 4.2l V8/4V          0010  
       Revision: 71H22---    Serial number: AUX3Z0H4749959
       Coding: 01060009190F0220
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 290FFC08E5F7D07FBD7-807C
    
    No fault code found.
    Readiness: 0000 0000
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 02: Auto Trans        Labels: 09L-927-760.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E1 910 156 C    HW: 09L 927 156 A
       Component: AG6 09L 4,2lFSI USA 0030  
       Revision: --H01---    Serial number:        4454280
       Coding: 0000002
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2313EE2087DB0A2FF7B-8076
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 03: ABS Brakes        Labels: 4E0-910-517.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 517 J    HW: 4E0 614 517 BQ
       Component: ESP 5.7 allrad  H49 0540  
       Coding: 0007597
       Shop #: WSC 02313 000 00000
       VCID: 2A0D0304E0F1DB67B4D-807E
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 05: Acc/Start Auth.        Labels: 4E0-910-131.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 131     HW: 4E0 907 181 C
       Component:     FBS AUDID3  H12 0200  
       Revision: 02005112    Serial number: AUX3Z0H4749959
       Coding: 0410624
       Shop #: WSC 02311 785 00200
       VCID: 58E989CC8E1D99F7D29-800C
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: XXXXXXXXXXX 
       Component: ELV                 XXXX
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 06: Seat Mem. Pass        Labels: None
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 760 D    HW: 4E0 959 760 B
       Component: Sitzmemory BFS H02  0010  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 5DS 008 795-03
       Coding: 4071648
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2411ED3C82D50D178E1-8070
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 07: Control Head        Labels: 4E0-910-7xx-07.clb
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 732 T    HW: 4E0 035 729 A
       Component: Interfacebox    H43 4610  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 348E$087529286
       Coding: 0000003
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 33331E60373B9AAF07B-8066
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: 4E0 910 611 
       Component: E0380 BedienteilH01 0050
    
       Subsystem 2 - Serial number: 00000000065848
    
       Subsystem 3 - Serial number: 0113.05.080000000100010031˙
    
       Subsystem 4 - Serial number: 010031˙
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 08: Auto HVAC        Labels: None
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 043 B    HW: 4E0 820 043 H
       Component: KLIMAAUTOMAT    017 0450  
       Revision: 00000032    Serial number: 00000000148981
       Coding: 0102865
       Shop #: WSC 02311 785 00200
       VCID: 1C61D5DCBAA535D7361-8048
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: 4E0 910 772 A
       Component: Sitzluefter  FS H02  010
    
       Subsystem 2 - Part No: 4E0 910 772 A
       Component: Sitzluefter BFS H02  010
    
       Subsystem 3 - Serial number: 898053000     
    
       Subsystem 4 - Serial number: HO29042008065A000000000069˙†89
    
       Subsystem 5 - Serial number: 000069˙†898053000      000-SHO
    
       Subsystem 6 - Serial number:     000-SHO29042008065A00000000
    
       Subsystem 7 - Serial number: 65A000000000070˙
    
    3 Faults Found:
    00065 - Rear Left Footwell Heater (Z42) 
                012 - Electrical Fault in Circuit
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Fault Status: 01101100
                        Fault Priority: 3
                        Fault Frequency: 36
                        Reset counter: 198
                        Mileage: 223467 km
                        Time Indication: 0
                        Date: 2019.06.22
                        Time: 11:58:08
    
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Voltage: 13.10 V
    
    00066 - Rear Right Footwell Heater (Z43) 
                012 - Electrical Fault in Circuit
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Fault Status: 01101100
                        Fault Priority: 3
                        Fault Frequency: 1
                        Reset counter: 172
                        Mileage: 223467 km
                        Time Indication: 0
                        Date: 2019.06.22
                        Time: 11:58:08
    
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Voltage: 13.10 V
    
    00003 - Control Module 
                003 - Mechanical Failure - Intermittent
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Fault Status: 00100011
                        Fault Priority: 3
                        Fault Frequency: 18
                        Reset counter: 224
                        Mileage: 223763 km
                        Time Indication: 0
                        Date: 2019.06.24
                        Time: 10:04:05
    
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Temperature: 36.0°C
    
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 09: Cent. Elect.        Labels: 4E0-910-279.clb
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 279 S    HW: 4E0 907 279 S
       Component: ILM Fahrer      H16 0240  
       Coding: 0143123
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 3829294C2E5D79F7329-806C
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: 4E1 910 113 C
       Component: Wischer WWS D3  H60 0420  
       Coding: 00000035
       Shop #: WSC 02313  
    
       Subsystem 2 - Part No: 8K0 910 557   Labels: 8K0-955-559.CLB
       Component: REGENLICHTSENSORH04 0003  
       Coding: 00150573
       Shop #: WSC 02313  
    
    1 Fault Found:
    02510 - Steering Column Adjustment 
                014 - Defective
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Fault Status: 01101110
                        Fault Priority: 3
                        Fault Frequency: 55
                        Reset counter: 149
                        Mileage: 210597 km
                        Time Indication: 0
                        Date: 2018.07.31
                        Time: 09:05:22
    
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 0E: Media Player 1 (R199)       Labels:. 4E0-035-785.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 035 785 F    HW: 4E0 035 785 C
       Component: SG ext.Player H15 0850  
       Revision: 00000000    
       Coding: 020000
       Shop #: WSC 02399 823 56573
       VCID: 2B030600E30BC26F4FB-807E
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 0F: Digital Radio        Labels: 4E0-910-593-SIR.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 593 M    HW: 4E0 035 593 F
       Component: SDAR SIRIUS     H07 0160  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: AUZ4Z7H0325519
       Coding: 0000100
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 313F1468CD27A8BF757-8064
    
    1 Fault Found:
    02635 - Tuner Not Enabled/Activated 
                000 - -
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Fault Status: 01100000
                        Fault Priority: 7
                        Fault Frequency: 1
                        Reset counter: 166
                        Mileage: 223243 km
                        Time Indication: 0
                        Date: 2019.06.20
                        Time: 11:39:57
    
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 13: Auto Dist. Reg        Labels: None
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 561 F    HW: 4E0 907 561 F
       Component: ABSTANDSREGELUNGH03 0020  
       Coding: 0011218
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2517F03889EFF41F99F-8070
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 15: Airbags        Labels: None
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 655 F    HW: 4E0 959 655 L
       Component:    Airbag 9.41  H01 4230  
       Revision: 91H01423    Serial number: 003CV0002TE5  
       Coding: 0532707
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 290FFC08E5F7D07FBD7-807C
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: 4E0 910 339 C
       Component: BF-Gewichtsens. H02 0040
    
       Subsystem 2 - Serial number: 02FS1         
    
       Subsystem 3 - Serial number: 0001.01.0000H0200000000000˙†63
    
       Subsystem 4 - Serial number: 000000˙†63328RB403BA773CV˙†63
    
       Subsystem 5 - Serial number: A773CV˙†63428RB403BE2FE4%˙†63
    
       Subsystem 6 - Serial number: E2FE4%˙†63528RB403BE2F89%˙†63
    
       Subsystem 7 - Serial number: E2F89%˙†63628RB403BA7759X˙†63
    
       Subsystem 8 - Serial number: A7759X˙†63729RB403CD0896Y˙†63
    
       Subsystem 9 - Serial number: D0896Y˙†63829RB403CD2585W˙
    
       Subsystem 10 - Serial number: D2585W˙
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 16: Steering wheel        Labels: 4E0-910-549.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 549 A    HW: 4E0 953 549 C
       Component: J0527               0410  
       Revision: 00H05000    Serial number: 90055081190127
       Coding: 0032051
       Shop #: WSC 02311 785 00200
       VCID: 2615F734F4E9FF07905-8072
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: XXXXXXXXXXX 
       Component: E0221           H01 0030
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 17: Instruments        Labels: 4E0-910-xxx-17.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 981 D    HW: 4E0 920 981 D
       Component: KOMBIINSTR. VDO H84 0620  
       Revision: D03         Serial number: AUDID3H4100032
       Coding: 0048283
       Shop #: WSC 43391 067 57207
       VCID: 290FFC08E5F7D07FBD7-807C
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 19: CAN Gateway        Labels:. 4L0-910-468.clb
       Part No SW: 4L0 910 468 A    HW: 4E0 907 468 H
       Component: J533__Gateway   H06 0060  
       Revision: 00H06000    Serial number: 0200J08412811A
       Coding: F5F5DF7F737A0E00
       Shop #: WSC 00672 210 01865
       VCID: 2D070818D11FCC5F51F-8078
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 1E: Media Player 2        Labels: 4E0-910-111.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 110 E    HW: 4E0 035 110 A
       Component: MP3-Changer     H46 0390  
       Revision: 00046002    Serial number: AUZ5ZBH8414218
       Shop #: WSC 00000 000 00000
       VCID: 1A6DD3C4B0914BE724D-804E
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 28: HVAC, Rear        Labels: None
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 158     HW: 4E0 919 158 D
       Component: KLIMA-STG. FOND 017 0230  
       Revision: 00000020    Serial number: 00000000071362
       Coding: 0000000
       Shop #: WSC 00000 000 00000
       VCID: 619FA428DD47583FA57-8034
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 34: Level Control        Labels: 4E0-910-553.clb
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 553 K    HW: 4E0 907 553 H
       Component: LUFTFDR.-CDC    H07 4590  
       Coding: 0015510
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2B030600EF0BC26F4FB-807E
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 36: Seat Mem. Drvr        Labels: None
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 760 D    HW: 4E0 959 760 B
       Component: Sitzmemory FS  H02  0010  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 5DS 008 795-03
       Coding: 4071658
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2411ED3C82D50D178E1-8070
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 37: Navigation        Labels: 4E0-910-88x-37.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 888 M    HW: 4E0 919 887 M
       Component: MNS US          H51 1100  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 395E+087514589
       Shop #: WSC 09223 444 66516
       VCID: 3829294C2E5D79F7329-806C
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 38: Roof Electronics        Labels: 4E0-910-135.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 135 A    HW: 4E0 907 135 
       Component: Dachknoten D3   H05 0090  
       Serial number: 00000809900076
       Coding: 0003479
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 1D67D8D8A1BF3CDFC1F-8048
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 42: Door Elect, Driver        Labels: 4E1-910-802-42.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E1 910 802 B    HW: 4E1 959 801 F
       Component: Türsteuer.FS BRM005 0180  
       Coding: 0032364
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2019E12C96CD1137EA9-8074
    
    1 Fault Found:
    00913 - Window Regulator Switch; Front Right Driver (E81) 
                008 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent
                 Freeze Frame:
                        Fault Status: 00101000
                        Fault Priority: 3
                        Fault Frequency: 1
                        Reset counter: 225
                        Mileage: 223856 km
                        Time Indication: 0
                        Date: 2019.06.25
                        Time: 14:37:52
    
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 46: Central Conv.        Labels:. 4E0-910-289.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 289 E    HW: 4E0 907 289 E
       Component: Komfortgeraet   H10 0030  
       Revision: 00300010    Serial number:  W040805130176
       Coding: 0048686
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2B030600EF0BC26F4FB-807E
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: 4E0 910 853 
       Component: Heckdeckel   P27H08 0090
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 47: Sound System        Labels: 4E0-910-223.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 223 R    HW: 4E0 035 223 G
       Component: DSP-High D3     H03 0120  
       Revision: PROD_01     Serial number: 00000000100897
       Coding: 0000026
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2C01051CEA05C557461-8078
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 4F: Centr. Electr. II        Labels: None
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 280 A    HW: 4E0 907 280 D
       Component: ILM Beifahrer   H11 0070  
       Revision:             Serial number: 00000000024458
       Coding: 0010111
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 1E65DFD4ACB927C7D85-804A
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: 8K0 907 410 B
       Component: HOMELINK        H01 0010
    
       Subsystem 2 - Serial number: 1770884T00DK01
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 52: Door Elect, Pass.        Labels: 4E1-910-802-52.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E1 910 802 B    HW: 4E1 959 802 F
       Component: Türsteuer.BF BRM005 0180  
       Coding: 0032364
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2019E12C96CD1137EA9-8074
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 53: Parking Brake        Labels: 4E0-910-801.clb
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 801 D    HW: 4E0 907 801 B
       Component: EPB  A4EC0230   H03 0230  
       Revision: --H03---    
       Coding: 0000922
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2019E12C96CD1137EA9-8074
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 55: Headlight Range        Labels: 4F0-910-357.lbl
       Part No SW: 4L0 910 357     HW: 4L0 907 357 
       Component: AFS 1           H01 0040  
       Revision: 00000001    Serial number:               
       Coding: 0000018
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 698FBC082577107F7D7-803C
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: 4F0 941 329 D
       Component: AFS-Modul links H01 0010
    
       Subsystem 2 - Part No: 4F0 941 329 D
       Component: AFS-Modul rechtsH01 0010
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 56: Radio        Labels: 4E0-910-541.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 541 T    HW: 4E0 035 542 
       Component: TUNER EU/US/RDW H42 0630  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 352EZ087658068
       Coding: 0000002
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 313F1468CD27A8BF757-8064
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 5C: Lane Maintain.        Labels: None
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 217 C    HW: 4E0 907 217 C
       Component: J759  LDW       H07 0070  
       Revision: 00H07018    Serial number: 8002085060001C
       Coding: 0001104
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2019E12C96CD1137EA9-8074
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 61: Battery Regul.        Labels: 4E0-910-181.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 181 C    HW: 4E0 915 181 C
       Component: J0644 BEM       H12 0550  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 00000000008841
       Shop #: WSC 09223 444 66516
       VCID: 2019E12C96CD1137EA9-8074
    
       Subsystem 1 - Part No: 4E0 915 105 
       Component: von VA0  1234567890       
       Coding: 344530393135313035202056413031323334353637383930
       Shop #: WSC 00672 210 01865
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 62: Door, Rear Left        Labels: 4E0-910-802.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 802 A    HW: 4E0 959 801 D
       Component: Türsteuer.HL BRM005 0180  
       Coding: 0032364
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 1E65DFD4ACB927C7D85-804A
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 65: Tire Pressure        Labels: 4E0-910-273.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 273 A    HW: 4F0 907 273 A
       Component: Reifendruck 3   H05  
       Revision: 00050340    Serial number: 00000900057621
       Coding: 0232125
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2019E12C96CD1137EA9-8074
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 67: Voice Control        Labels: 4E0-910-75x-67.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 754 Q    HW: 4E0 035 753 A
       Component: SDS 3501 US     H46 0630  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 00000805070117
       Shop #: WSC 12336 024 394758
       VCID: 34311D7C32359D971E1-8060
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 6C: Back-up Cam.        Labels: 4E0-910-441.clb
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 441     HW: 4L0 907 441 A
       Component: J772__Rearview      0050  
       Revision: --H12---    Serial number: 525PA8-J8410R7
       Coding: 1120503
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 5CE195DCFA2575D7F61-8008
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 72: Door, Rear Right        Labels: 4E0-910-802.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 802 A    HW: 4E0 959 802 D
       Component: Türsteuer.HR BRM005 0180  
       Coding: 0032364
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 1E65DFD4ACB927C7D85-804A
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 76: Park Assist        Labels: 4E0-910-283.lbl
       Part No SW: 4E0 910 283 C    HW: 4E0 919 283 C
       Component: Parkhilfe 8-Kan H12 0040  
       Revision: 00H12000    Serial number: 08720813001010
       Coding: 0221208
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2313EE2087DB0A2FF7B-8076
    
    No fault code found.
    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address 77: Telephone        Labels: 4E0-910-336.lbl
       Part No SW: 4F0 910 336 F    HW: 4E0 862 335 
       Component: Handyvorb2      H20 1110  
       Revision: 00000000    Serial number: 00000005038854
       Coding: 0010900
       Shop #: WSC 02313 785 00200
       VCID: 2615F734F4E9FF07905-8072
    
    No fault code found.
    
    End----(Elapsed Time: 02:31, VBatt start/end: 11.9V/12.0V. VIgn 12.0V)-----
    I would like to activate battery level in hidden menu.
    Is information enough?
    What is the way to activate battery level indication if I have Gen II?

  11. #9
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's easy, follow this video...

    https://youtu.be/EyqNki4NMWo

  12. Likes Uwe liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •