Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Immo Agrument

Post Thanks / Like

Immo Agrument

Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    NostraJackASS Has Spoken!

You have MAIL!

When I was saying that A4 cluster has to be set to factory Virgin state 04 to be able to adopt it to car , you were denied me, now you doing same thing.
    Why you did not adopt it in 06 State?

That was his problem at first place why he could not ADOPT IT , but of course you will contradict this.
    Master Technician for German cars
    Immobilizer/ECU
    /Cluster Programing (Used or NEW) and Key Programing
    Mk6 COLOR cluster in Mk5 -CLIK

email : marinmm2001@gmail.com

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was saying that A4 cluster has to be set to factory Virgin state 04 to be able to adopt it to car , you were denied me, now you doing same thing.
    Why you did not adopt it in 06 State?

That was his problem at first place why he could not ADOPT IT , but of course you will contradict this.
    Again Marin you are misleading people & you are indeed wrong.

There is a difference between a cluster that is virgin status 04 and married 06 or even an 01 status indeed yes but clusters can be married in an 06 direct memory write too!

This user was using tools other than VCDS and pirated to boot with an offset written EEPROM.

No matter what he did, it would not of worked in a security electronic counter measure "ECM"! or when stuff don't add up!

Please stop making such claims or incendiary false characterizations!
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 04-10-2019 at 11:17 AM. Reason: No fighting!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

3. Likes Jetta ,97 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again Marin you are misleading people & you are indeed wrong.

There is a difference between a cluster that is virgin status 04 and married 06 or even an 01 status indeed yes but clusters can be married in an 06 direct memory write too!
    I was talking about using VCDS , A4 or A6 cluster can not be adopt with VCDS if status is 06, but before you were telling me I am wrong and it can be done.
    And I know it can be done direct in memory , I have done it many times .

This user was using tools other than VCDS and pirated to boot with an offset written EEPROM.

No matter what he did, it would not of worked in a security electronic counter measure "ECM"! or when stuff don't add up!
    Agree with you about lock out security , but if you know how to set correct 04 or 01 state then at same time this will be fixed.
    Immobilizer/ECU

Post Thanks / Like
    I was talking about using VCDS , A4 or A6 cluster can not be adopt with VCDS if status is 06, but before you were telling me I am wrong and it can be done.
    And I know it can be done direct in memory , I have done it many times .

Marin

It can be done with VCDS and with the OEM machines & with correct security access & knowledge, I apologize you don't have this security clearance!

Agree with you about lock out security , but if you know how to set correct 04 or 01 state then at same time this will be fixed.
    Again no Marin, respectfully flipping a bit in eeprom even with DMA will not correct a math problem of the entire block!
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

6. Likes Benjisan265 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marin

It can be done with VCDS and with the OEM machines & with correct security access & knowledge, I apologize you don't have this security clearance!

Again no Marin, respectfully flipping a bit in eeprom even with DMA will not correct a math problem of the entire block!
    No matter what I said you always will argue with me and say I am wrong. What ever I said I have proof , Videos and ETC, Ask Ross-Tech how many I sent it to them.

Same thing last year with that Mk5 VW and Audi A3 keys when I said it was bad remote , you were contradict me, and at the end when customer got second hand remote keys and adopt it and program then , you were still same way .
    This the reason I back up form forum lot of the times.
    Immobilizer/ECU

Post Thanks / Like
    No matter what I said you always will argue with me and say I am wrong. What ever I said I have proof , Videos and ETC, Ask Ross-Tech how many I sent it to them.

Same thing last year with that Mk5 VW and Audi A3 keys when I said it was bad remote , you were contradict me, and at the end when customer got second hand remote keys and adopt it and program then , you were still same way .
    This the reason I back up form forum lot of the times.

Marin,

You are seeking a confrontation and I am not going to give it to you.

You are the one who steps in from time to time and say these crazy things & that things can't be done and that no tool exists to do etc. & on more than one occasion.

Just WTF do you think the factory engineering tools do?

Sometimes I will be wrong and sometimes you will be, it's that simple, you seem to take it personal when I say something can be done and you just seem to double down on that it can't.

I am smart enough to know that I make mistakes and don't know everything, nor know all the glitch tools out in the aftermarket. If I say something can be done, it can and I don't need to prove it to anyone but me & when I make a mistake I own it, sometimes holes are filled even by the OEM depending on version or supplier changes, etc. etc..

You want a pat on the back, a virtual hug, a tear wiped ? & that you were right about some remote in another thread, sure whatever, I capitulate maybe you were right because I just don't care.

NEXT!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I've split the above posts from:
    https://forums.ross-tech.com/showthread.php?17929

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

10. Likes Jetta ,97 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't you know Uwe, ....Marin knows all and I don't know shit, it's that simple, I'm just an asshole that works on VAG cars & he believes I'm attacking him when I say something can be done?

Did you know Marin, keys that appear dead such as in your aforementioned key remotes story & that they can be reinitialized if you know WTF is done to excite them to do it or is it your only understanding that new ones or another used one will fix your complaint when they go a rye bread or awry?

I absolute capitulate you are correct though .........

Look out it's a trap!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Didn't you know Uwe, ....Marin knows all and I don't know shit
    I'm not taking sides in this. I think both of you guys have beliefs based on your own experiences with this stuff.

The one thing I ask is: Don't have these arguments in a regular customer thread. It's not really helpful there, which is why I've split it into its own thread in the Bar.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not taking sides in this. I think both of you guys have beliefs based on your own experiences with this stuff.

The one thing I ask is: Don't have these arguments in a regular customer thread. It's not really helpful there, which is why I've split it into its own thread in the Bar.

-Uwe-

Understood Uwe

I do not usually fire the first shot or draw first blood and I am simply responding to Marin, he is the one that routinely & with continuity of this behavior, says what I say is impossible or that the tools don't exist.

I don't believe I have ever done that to him, nor do I recall soliciting his help other than asking if he would like to buy parts, while in fact having to block his emails after years of indeed helping him & without a cent spent with us, hell, I even sent him free sample parts. Suspiciously it seems he pops his head out when I offer to do something nice though.

I merely say that something can be done & then he becomes upset or withdrawn as he states, when I say it can and that he lacks a security clearance.

For example tat comes to mind Marin stated I was fibbing or suggested it in the past that ID48 transponders couldn't be unlocked or in fact cloned, shit early and later ID 48 can be written to even other type transponders or preset status & unlocked again etc. etc.

More recently he attacked in a Kessy thread saying that Kessy's can only be read if you open them up and indeed that is wrong too & based on my understanding.

That is just my opinion but if you think I went after him after being routinely antagonized over the years, please point to it because I don't recall it and if I did, I apologize and to you too Marin.

Am I an asshole? Yup & as aforementioned I am human and make mistakes.

Sometimes it sucks being Majestic, it's awfully lonely I can tell you that.........