Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2010 beetle oxygen sensor faults... please help!!!

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Tester adding up needed resistance to appear as if circuit is complete to ECU table.
    Does this give you ideas as to what the problem is? Or why it is now giving a 008820 (too lean) code?

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does this give you ideas as to what the problem is? Or why it is now giving a 008820 (too lean) code?
    That is not an auto-scan or a RTFB approved procedure now is it?

How could I, without being there to see how and what you are doing or the vehicle?

Why not do what I asked already and stop dismissing it, versus punishing yourself seeking magic answers?

Tester and user error induced FOD!

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........