HEX V2 PRO vs Enthusiast

awpe

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=322901
Hi.

Are there any software differences between wired HEX V2 with unlimited VINs and PRO kits? Will PRO kit be supplied with different software or will VCDS perform more adaptations? I own HEX V2 with unlimited VINs (from 2017). I'm using it on my @2007 Touareg V10. Some values in engine measurement blocks do have description and some even have tips coming up when you point them with cursor, however there are some groups either without description or without tips. I've read on some forum that only PRO kits have access to all the text data in label files, especially for rare V10 TDI engines.

So my question is - do I need PRO interface to get access to more text data on my V10 TDI (BLE engine)?

Bruce

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
The software is the same. VCDS is VCDS.

The difference between the V2 Pro and the HEX-NET Pro is the interface device. Both operate by USB wire. The HEX-NET also operates by WiFi without a wire. It also includes VCDS-Mobile that allows it to perform diagnostics on any smart device that has WiFi and web browser.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
So my question is - do I need PRO interface to get access to more text data on my V10 TDI (BLE engine)?
No, the data will be exactly the same.

-Uwe-

Back