Programming new battery for 2011 Audi A4

PinoySaMI

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=220597
Btw, there was an instruction on how to type in the battery PN, Vendor code and SN. Also several vendor codes and the vendors name.

Are these accurate and updated list of the vendors? I didn’t see my new battery vendor code.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
There's a good chance the module will not accept 000915105DH, so try 8K0915105DH instead, and if that doesn't work, leave the old part number be.

EMC = Enertec ((believed to be Energizer > Johnson Controls > Varta). It's unclear whether the module will accept that or not.

The real question is, will it accept a change to the serial number, because that's what tells the module you've installed a new battery, and as long as the new battery has the same characteristics as the previous one, leaving the part number and vendor code alone is not a problem.

-Uwe-

PinoySaMI

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=220597
i did what you suggested in the earlier thread and it worked.

I downloaded a window based VCDS and was able to changed the battery information.

PinoySaMI

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=220597
Ok this should be fixed now in VCDS-Cloud. Feel free to try this again with VCDS-Mobile, if you haven't already done it with the PC software.

Hello. I tried changing the battery information using my hex-net (original information but changed a number from the SN) and when I hit TEST it shows the new battery information but I didn’t do SAVE.

When I go to previous page and then go back to battery information, the system booted me out to log in page. I closed the window and clicked the VCDS icon. It as soon I got into the cloud functions...it booted me out again to log-in page. I did this 3X and same results.

At the log-in page I typed ADMIN and PASSWORD but nothing happened.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Moving this to HEX-NET Support.

-Uwe-

Back