2012 Audi a6 3.0t ACC issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mssellati

Reaction score
Hey guys ,

I would like to get some info here since I couldn't find in any other place .

I have an issue with my car I recently put it in the dealership for maintenance and I got it back with an error of the ACC and brake guard unavailable.

The coordinator said they reseted the codes it might be deleted something that the previous owner did .

I would like to know is it possible to remove the ACC codes from modules and use the regular cruise control?

If yes please help me how do I do that.?
A vag com coder can be available per my request in a shop but I'll have to do the process myself .

Thanks in advance and appreciate your help .

Tom.

MasterTommy

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=295586
There are too many possible reasons your ACC doesnt work to list here. To get any useful advice on an issue like this, you’ll need to post a VCDS Autoscan.

Mssellati

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply . I wish I could put a scan I just dont have the device that handy . I'll need to go somewhere who has it and pay them to scan it for me .

My question though was different for what you answered .

My question was if it possible at all to switch from ACC to CC only .

Thanks .

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
My question was if it possible at all to switch from ACC to CC only.
It should be possible, but it requires a scan tool, and is not very straight-forward at all (quite a few things need to be re-coded).

-Uwe-

Mssellati

Reaction score
It should be possible, but it requires a scan tool, and is not very straight-forward at all (quite a few things need to be re-coded).

-Uwe-

Do you know what kind of scan tool?
Do you the process and would like to help me get it done or you know an online guide ?

Thanks

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Do you know what kind of scan tool?
The kind we make. ;)

Do you the process and would like to help me get it done or you know an online guide ?
No, I don't have a guide for this handy. I think there's been one other case where something of a group effort here in the forum figured it out, but I don't recall exactly what kind of car it was. Reverting ACC to conventional cruise is just not something that people request very often.

Oh, and I expect it will be necessary to disconnect the radar sensors.

-Uwe-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back