Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2007 4.2L FSI w/ rough idle P0102 P010C Low MAF

Post Thanks / Like

The new pump has 1.6 ohm resistance across the two pins

For anyone curious...

2. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well good news fellas!

The brown/black wire from T60/35 to the N402 can carry enough current to light that 55w 9006 bulb.

I am not sure how to check the other (positive) side of the N402? It shows it goes to D116 Connection 14...I need to do some digging in the diagrams.

For now I can at least check the ground wires from the T60 & T94 ECU connectors to things like N80, N290, N320 & N112 (shown in the same diagram as N402 and using thr same power supply circuit)

Post Thanks / Like

The new fuel pump looks aweful nice

I also inspected the fuel pump cam roller follower...rolls smooth and normal wear.

5. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And so far....the engine and trans run MUCH better! It doesnt fall on it's face at medium throttle to wide open throttle.

The terrible shake at idle is no longer present...

We took it out to run errands in it for about 2 hours, and it *almost drives perfect now. I think the transmission still could use the SK09D Trans Go shift kit that we should receive next week. Sometimes after a quick decel it seems as if there is a delay on downshifts. I still need to drive it more, and Monday when my Hex-net v2 comes in..do a full scan to see what it tells me.

But overall, id say the car is about 99% engine wise..and about 90% of the way there on the transmission. I have a brand new fluid transfer pump I can use to fill the trans properly after installing the shift kit etc.

Now that I have gotten to give the 4.2L some heavy right foot action, I am very happy with the performance. I cant wait to mod it a little, and to learn more about VCDS.

7. Likes Uwe, D-Dub liked this post