Status
Not open for further replies.

Jockecc

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC455335 (Clone!)
Hi, new here in forum but not new user of VAG-com from RT. Have it for 2 year now and only use it maybe 5 times. Now i buy old Golf IV with several electrical problems and ofcourse i think VCDS fix it but now there are problem. Think it was old version of VCDS so i download 14.10 from RT site.

have read about several people with same problem here and do exactly as they do to fix problem with VCDS but it not work at all.

Interface not found! try several times and get same result, take away driver to interface as shown in threads here and reinstall VCDS as shown. But it not works, often in options menu when i test it says 9 of 10 times "no interface found" but sometimes it says not plugged in to car! But sure it is.

Maybe its my VAG-Com is broken? But it have work before and have not use it so much and store it inside my bedroom so its stored dry.
Name of my VAG-com is VAG113 Dual-K & CAN <-> USB VAG/ISO interface.

Have try on 3 laptops, feel it works better with program follow it 11.0.0.0 something but have no cd left.

Cannot register me here on sit because i cannot communicate with car. But i fill in regnr when i do my profile here.
What you other think about it? I´m regular pc-user and have been in over 20 year.

Jockecc

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC455335 (Clone!)
I forgot say that i have several similar tools to Opel, Volvo, Mercedes and its no problem there. Laptop i use now have WIN7 pro and no other diagnostic programs on this.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
But i fill in regnr when i do my profile here.
Yes, you did. With a serial number from an illegally pirated, CLONE interface.

And you wonder why it doesn't work with a current version of VCDS? :rolleyes:

-Uwe-

Jockecc

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC455335 (Clone!)
And i was sure i buy it from you 2 y ago! I´m sorry for that, i know these pirates clones are NOT good..

Jockecc

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC455335 (Clone!)
I must buy real thing from you, but now i go to Philippines over vinter and back in march again, i´m from sweden anyway. How i buy real interface from you in easiest way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back