Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Markets / Economy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Powell: U.S. debt is 'on unsustainable path,' crimping ability to respond to recession
    That's hardly news; it's been the case for 10+ years now.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

2. Likes PetrolDave, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know I just like sometimes stating the obvious!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Strip it, fuck the peoples pensions or jobs and sell it to China WTF?
    https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/11/22/...ankruptcy.html

Post Thanks / Like
    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/22/i...cue/index.html

The $4 trillion force propelling US stocks to record highs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/22/i...cue/index.html

The $4 trillion force propelling US stocks to record highs
    It almost seems like the Fed is doing whatever it can to make sure Liz Warren (who despises Wall Street) isn't elected President next year. Keep the music playing for another year....

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/nava...-out-of-us.amp

Navarro & Amin: Trump administration protects consumers by keeping dangerous counterfeit goods out of US

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    A sovereign government issuing debt denominated in a currency other than its own never ends well.

-Uwe-

12. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post