Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Markets / Economy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Oh no! Maritime trade is down, yet the US economy is booming and the Chinese economy is in recession (although China won't admit this). What a disaster, right?

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

2. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post

4. Likes Jack@European_Parts, Uwe liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would say as always adaption and market shift for what a new consumer expectations will be or at least anticipated to profit from?

I like to think about stuff and making money for me is usually secondary. To me the spirit of what I would like to build to help the world live better and other people have a purpose.

I think of new actual practical emissions devices that simplify a process goal and increase actual output or range.

I want all three.....isn't that what innovation is?
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

6. Likes Bruce liked this post
    Ross-Tech Employee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    .... I like to think about stuff ... To me the spirit of what I would like to build to help the world live better and other people have a purpose.
    I think of new actual practical emissions devices that simplify a process goal and increase actual output or range.

I want all three.....isn't that what innovation is?
    Indeed it is.. Thinking about new ways that improve are innovative ideas. I was not making any statement about what was posted in that article. I just thought all should be seeing what some see on the horizon. Standardization usually comes with the loss of jobs. Automation requires re-training for those in jobs lost. Job losses are inevitable. Progress always changes jobs and new skills have to be acquired to keep up with the innovations.

8. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm getting butterflies again...........

Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Wilbur Ross touts coronavirus economic benefits to U.S

https://www.aol.com/article/news/202...o-us/23913053/

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.blo...ed-wsj-reports

Cornbread virus wuuuuu wuuuu train!

China to inject $174 billion of liquidity on Monday as markets reopen
    https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-G...-Done.amp.html

LoL MMMM is coming?

Jim Cramer: ‘’Fossil Fuels Are Done’’

Post Thanks / Like

13. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Owning TSLA is like being in a relationship with a bi-polar woman.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

15. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://europe.autonews.com/automake...ify-paper-says

Daimler to ax 15,000 jobs as cost cuts intensify, paper says