Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Markets / Economy

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/stor...D-5309DD58DE96

There’s a huge change coming from the Fed (just not today)
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/stor...D-5309DD58DE96

There’s a huge change coming from the Fed (just not today)
    Sounds like the banksters have decided they'd rather see President Trump re-elected than to deal with a possible President Warren.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

3. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/ne...043514293.html

China Suffers Biggest Dollar Bond Default By State-Owned Company in Two Decades
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

5. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamieho...ing-taxes/amp/

This is going to be a problem and allow a big screwing later.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamieho...ing-taxes/amp/

This is going to be a problem and allow a big screwing later.
    I'm not sure I see the problem, or how anyone is getting screwed, except those who inherit a a large IRA/401k from somebody else. I.e. if you (and your spouse!) die with $1 million left in retirement accounts, your heirs (presumably your children) will have to take distributions from it (and pay taxes on those distributions) over a period of 10 years instead of their expected remaining lifetimes.

Am I missing something?

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Am I missing something?

-Uwe-
    Did you see the SEC restrictions get loosened up for vesting the fiduciary, if the "Bernie" existed why make it even worse?

Something's are indeed good but taking away oversight so the money can be stolen easier is not better for some old timer when they rely on it in retirement!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I know, right? NASDAQ at 9000! S&P500 at almost 3250. It's nucking futs, a direct result of being able to borrow money at virtually no interest, and being unable to earn money in fixed assets. When this blows, it's gonna make 2008 look like a small glitch. There's little doubt it in my mind that it will, but the killer is predicting when.

-Uwe-

11. Likes Jack@European_Parts, PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It actually scares me what it will do to people.........

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1YU14H

Post Thanks / Like
    Salt peanut's salt peanut's.....
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ts-just-happen

China’s Government Is Letting a Wave of Bond Defaults Just Happen

14. Likes Uwe liked this post