Thread: Audi A6 C6 no rail pressure

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Audi A6 C6 no rail pressure

Hi there guys, I have a really big problem with an Audi A6 2010 2.7 TDI.Initially, the second fuel pump G23 has been disconnected but we didn't know that.We put a hose between fuel pump and fuel filter and tried to start it in that way.It didn't work.After 2 hours of trying, we searched under the car and found the pump disconnected.Reconnected it, but now there isn't any fuel pressure in rail.
    I attached the parameters, maybe someone knows more that we do.The injectors are not stuck open.I Checked them individually, no leaks.
    It seems that all the fuel gets on the return lines, and no pressure is created, don't know why.I'm attaching screenshots of parameters.I have indeed a dpf threshold error but why doesn't the pressure increase in rails? THe only one left is the HP pump.
    I gotta take the parameters from another 3.0 engine to have an idea what's going wrong in mine.
    https://imgur.com/a/kIA3kUc

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Please post an Auto-Scan for context.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I already posted the active faults shown by engine ECU.You can add
    P0087 Fuel Rail/System pressure Too low (mechanical malfunction static) to those.I left the car at my brother's garage ( he's a Mercedes Benz technician) but even he doensn't have a clue why the car isn't starting.I have used once vcds on it but I put it aside because I had to remove CP of airbag ECU and I couldn't have done that without ODIS.
    But I'll post an auto scan as soon as I'll get to it.I suppose it won't make a difference.The errors are the same.