Sorry if this does not fit into the shape of the thread but seek help for a good caus

cleo

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=330917
hi my friends here. Can you help me on this. It is so that one has an audi 200 q from 1985. he has the hat car from it what new. the problem here that he has been fooling many vergste has taken about 15,000 thousand norwegian kr and the car looks like a sting. He's been deceived man is now 90 years old and I would like to help him and get the car in satand. must change the wiring harness on the one I have changed motor for him for free. So now I need some help so he can use the car before he dies. I could imagine wiring the car if it is possible to drive. If the car is going to be sold then all the money will go to the cancer association, is anyone out there can help me and to overcool the men after 5 years without a car have ahn host now ...?

sorry that i take up the place here i have 8 deaths over cancer. I also have to donate my biøler to the cancer association. So hoping people throughout thegae do the same

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
1985 car is not diagnostic-capable. Moving to General VW/Audi repair.

-Uwe-

cleo

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=330917
1985 car is not diagnostic-capable. Moving to General VW/Audi repair.

-Uwe-

thanks i didn't know where to post this

Back