Buying from Argentina

juanlcofre

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm looking to buy a enthusiast kit, and I'm searching for a better price for shipping. Right now it will cost me $133, only for shipping.
Don't you have an USPS option? Last year I've bought a complete clutch basket for a motorcycle from the US, and the shipping costed me 40 usd.
Thank you very much in advance!

Bruce

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
Thanks for your question. USPS to other countries has proven unreliable for Ross-Tech. For that reason, we do not offer it as a shipping solution.

Others who have moved product to Argentina have done so through a third party. Ross-Tech requires the third party to make the purchase and pay for the goods while listing the end user as the contact and registered party.

Our Spanish and Portuguese translating partner has established distribution for Argentina. These businesses are listed on our distributors list:

Electronica Digital
Juan B. Justo 2876 Olivos
Buenos Aires B1636BSR Argentina
+54-911-1550152410

VAG-System - Programa en Castellano
(must use Internet Explorer to view)
Aguado 34 Boulogne
Buenos Aries B1609CUB Argentina
4765-1771
email: [email]info@vag-system.com[/EMAIL]

juanlcofre

Reaction score
Thank you very much, Bruce! I'm going to contact our distributors. Greetings.

juanlcofre

Reaction score
Hi, I got news! Argentina's flagship airlines started a courier service. I made a rough simulation and the shipping cost to Argentina, to any major city airline's offices, cost about 49usd. Can I get weight and dimensions of the enthusiast kit? So I can ask for a precise shipping cost. Thanks in advance!

Detlef Trapp

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=56993
Hi, I got news! Argentina's flagship airlines started a courier service.

so the question is: is this only from any Aerolíneas Argentinas office to any of their offices? Or from where is this please and what is your zip code? A HEX-V2 interface weighs abt. 170 grams, dimensions 22 x 11 x 2,5 cms

juanlcofre

Reaction score
Thank you for replying! If I recall right, I have to deliver my purchases to an adress they gave me after I registered (some office in Miami. FL 33122). Then they ship the items by plane, first to Buenos Aires, and from there to my state, Neuquen. With those dimentions, it would cost me $48.38.

Back