Thread: My impulse coding got me here!

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

My impulse coding got me here!

Hello everyone I'm EasyS4

I've done gone and messed up and now I am here to figure out or have a Vag-com Guru help me with my situation...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hi and welcome.

Please start by posting an Auto-Scan from your car for context.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please delete this post. I posted one already with my Code and I figured out what I did wrong... thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

5. Likes NZDubNurd, PetrolDave, Bruce, Dana, Andy, DrPeter liked this post
    New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get it! I see what you did there! Shame on me for not explaining or helping you all to understand what I did too clear up my mistake... Ok what I did was I loaded every parking aid (front and rear) to "work" but I do not have any front parking aids, so I undone / changed all of the ones related to the front - back and left the rears the way it was originally... (well at least to the best of my reelection) but I haven't figured out why I can't adjust the frequency for the rear sensors in the MMI settings because it is no longer showing up.

As far as the grayed out area - central locking - in the MMI, it was pretty much the same thing. Clicking, changing things so there are to many of them trying to work when "they" aren't really there too work... I don't know if that clears up anything or makes the water's muddier (I don't get it Big Dan!?!?) But I learned a valuable lesson, SLOW down and write down all of the changes that you make after you do a full AutoScan.

Thanks