Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Update BCM 09 software version latest!

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can’t unless you actually wire them from bcm. If they’re connected to the door module, you control them from that. Dimming is done from the dimmer wheel, you cannot dim them through the 5F menu

Post Thanks / Like
    I should use these adaptations lines on cent 09
    IDE11477-ENG128555-Plafonnier: paramètre-p_adaption_kundenwunsch_lautsprecher,64 ,256
    IDE11477-ENG128564-Plafonnier: paramètre-p_helligkeit_andereTuer_auf_zuendung_aus_lautsprec her,100 %,256

And on door module 42,52 ...
    I get this: IDE06469,speaker lighting,255, %
    coding: set lautsprecher active

I'll not be able to dim it with 5F but I should fix differents values: smooth light while driving, high when opening door...

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can try but I’m skeptical they work. Bcm adaptations control outputs from bcm.

Post Thanks / Like
    It works like this for doors' ambient lights... why it shouldn't work for speakers'lights?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Door ambient lights (single or multicolor led strips) are wired from bcm. That’s how it is from factory.

6. Likes PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, both are wired from BCM but multicolor strips aren't controlled by door modules. If you look at VW's electric diagram, you'll see that color strips are controlled by a three wires circuit from BCM (T73/pin 29) throught door panel, dashboard... directly to L229,230,251... . It's not the same for single color, it's controlled by BCM but also by door module.
    I have a passat highline without any ambient light from factory, excepted footlight and however single color door ambient light is wired from factory. Not color ambient light.
    So I think speaker lighting is also wired from BCM to door module as I can read positive value on door module's blockmap. I just want to know on which door module pin speakerlight is taken?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm... i think we are both talking about the same thing. With door module you mean the wire block on the door, not the black door control electrical module which is attached to the door behind the door card?

Post Thanks / Like
    I mean driver door module 042 (J386 or 387), passenger 052 (J388) behind door card. The wire block is named TTVL. On TTVL, you have both color ambient light wires and other wires which goes through door's module, including monochrome ambient light. It's clear for you?
    So I'm searching which pin is for speaker lightning on door module 042...

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok now I got it.

On Leon it's a bit different. Both monochrome and dual color lights are fed from BCM. The door control module although being the same, does not have anything to do with the ambient light control.

But I think we are deviating from the subject.

If you have access to the factory wiring diagrams you should be able to get the correct pins from there.

Post Thanks / Like
    I only have color ambient light, monochrome ambient light and handle light wiring on the diagram. I installed exit warning lights on rear doors and these aren't displayed on the diagram. I get the diagram from a passat.eu member. I don't have any "full access" to data.