Thread: Mirror dipping VW golf 7

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

Mirror dipping VW golf 7

Could anybody help me how to do the coding Mirro Dipping on a VW Golf 7 2014. I make the adaptation as below but the mirror dipping would not work. Had any one an idea what I did wrong? There is no Original VW radio in the car, but in my opion could that not be the problem

[52-Portierelektr.,RV]
    [Hercoderen-07] longcoding
    [Byte 04] [Bit 2] activeren
    [Byte 04] [Bit 3] activeren

In [09 - Central Electronics]:
    - Adaptiekanaal Acces Control 2 - Spiegelabsenkung bei Rueckwaertsfahrt van not active op active zetten.
    - Adaptiekanaal Acces Control 2 - Menuesteuerung Spiegelabsenkung van not active op active zetten

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    ... is the switch set to the passenger mirror? Will not work if mirror is not selected...

If switch is on passenger-mirror but mirror doesn't dip, simply change mirror position to desired position when car is in reverse... this way I got it working on my MK7

--Dutch On--
    ... staat de schakelaar voor spiegelverstelling op de passagierskant? Anders werkt het niet...

Als de schakelaar voor spiegenverstelling daar op staat maar de spiegel zakt niet, verstel dan de spiegel naar de positie die gewenst is terwijl je de auto in zijn achteruit hebt staan! Op deze manier heb ik het op mijn MK7 werkend gekregen!

Weet niet of je bekend bent met de website van Gerrit Speek, maar daar staat dit dus beschreven...
    -- Dutch Off--
    Golf VII, 1.6TDI BM Ed. 40 - 110 PK

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beste Mari,
    De keuzeschakelaar vd spiegel staat idd ingesteld op de bijrijderspiegel. Het handmatig verzetten heb ik ook geprobeerd volgens de website van gerrit speek, maar helaas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

5. Likes darkchina811, Zenerdiode liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry for my dutch. the switch was set to the passenger mirror and I already try to manually switch the mirror to the correct position but it will not work automatic when I put the gear in reverse.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bittuning View Post
    sorry for my dutch. the switch was set to the passenger mirror and I already try to manually switch the mirror to the correct position but it will not work automatic when I put the gear in reverse.
    hmm....... of course there could be multiple explanations for the mirror-dip problem, but my hunch (guess really) is that the culprit may well be the lack of a memory module in the passenger-side door module (@ address hex52). You might find the post HERE of interest. My humble suggestion is that you try looking at the Advanced Measuring values in the hex52 module (as described in the post)

Don
    VW Golf MkVII (103TSI) my13

8. Likes Uwe liked this post