Meta: Changing this Forums Name?

ai_Stephan

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=56975
Hi All, especially Uwe.

I really like the idea of having a section for hadez16s tool. Anyways, there are a few more tools hadez built over the last 2 years. Maybe we could considering making this sub-forum a "3rd party additional tools for VCDS subforum"?

Cheers
Stephan

hadez16

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=289891
Hi Stephan,

on the one side I really like the idea so anyone can contribute his stuff (if exist) or just ideas. On the other side it puts kind of a pressure on me as my other tools do only work with the german Version of VCDS respectively with german Auto-Scans :rolleyes:
Maybe I can enhance my stuff also to the english version, on a rainy/snowy sunday.....I wish the day had 48 hours

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
How about a sub-forum for the "tools that currently only work with the German version of VCDS"?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
How about a sub-forum for the "tools that currently only work with the German version of VCDS"?
Since this is strictly an English-language forum, I'm not terribly keen on that idea.

Anway, if/when the time comes that we have other tools that support English, we should be able to move this section down a level. For now, it gets the most exposure possible right where it is.

-Uwe-

darkchina811

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=333184
Hi Stephan,

on the one side I really like the idea so anyone can contribute his stuff (if exist) or just ideas. On the other side it puts kind of a pressure on me as my other tools do only work with the german Version of VCDS respectively with german Auto-Scans :rolleyes:
Maybe I can enhance my stuff also to the english version, on a rainy/snowy sunday.....I wish the day had 48 hours

I was about to offer my help to translate stuff, then I remembered I should know german. go figure.

Back