Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who wants to dwell over or DUAL on x2 N80 function & helpful mods/SMOG reduced?

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welded barb on down-pipe for EGT that came in.

Installed harness with spiral wrap and secured for floating strain relief at rack with tie wrap.

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

2. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting there now..........

Fuel system activated!

PSI test hold 1 week statics, check!

Secondary FPR and hold + increasing loads, check!

Custom metal line sent from FPR to strut tower FPR compete with float for chafe verified.

EGT gauge landed in dash.....Historic digit type + cutting and type to match era.

Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

4. Likes NZDubNurd, D-Dub, Uwe, PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    TV LANDED WITH GASKET AND PROPER BOLTS? YES

MS4S A2L DTS PROJECT ASSIGNED, CHECK IS INDEED CONSISTENT? YES

ANALOG TACH SIGNAL INTEGRATED TO FP RELAY AND OLD TYPE TACH CHECK? YES TEST BYPASS REMOVED? & YES

ALL CLAMPS LANDED SUBSYSTEM REDUNDANCY QUALITY CHECK FOR RAMP UP ATTEMPT TO COMMENCE! YES SIR SUBSYSTEMS IN WORK ROUTINE AND FUNCTIONAL!

OBD BEING SORTED ON GATEWAY FOR MIL BEING CALL UP & ADDED & ROUTING DUAL DLC LOCATION IN CAR & UNDER HOOD? WIP IT JA JA!

STACK BEING ADDRESSED FOR FINAL CONFIGURATION? WIP AGAIN SIR JA

CONTEMPLATION OF WW TANK......JA IDEAS TO DREAM

CONTEMPLATION OF VACUUM TANK RESERVE FOR BYPASS SURE FUNCTION TBD LOCATION & DESIGN.

6. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    LOL @ old "Blue Box".

You're never gonna give that thing up, are you?

-Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

Post Thanks / Like
    I love all my scan tools and yours I hold dear, because it's from you and all my friends at RT with comprehensive functionality!
    You know this!
    When I can have access to a tester that boots in no time flat and just plug it in, with a shop environment rugged case. Being able to play VAG text through what I want, you know I'm doing that, it's faster & so am I.
    More in my head that way too. Sometimes VCDS does too much for people and they may not realize it, but to me it's made people lazy!
    I can navigate a blue box blind in the dark & on a road test
    Without taking eye off road, can not with a laptop nor a phone lawfully, however, a blue box scanner I never had my balls broken over it by PD.

9. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    FPR dial in and hot soak test for start up clean out of pre lube.

Sniffer comes next.........

11. Likes jyoung8607, Uwe, Eric, D-Dub liked this post