Thread: Who wants to dwell over or DUAL on x2 N80 function & helpful mods/SMOG reduced?

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like

Who wants to dwell over or DUAL on x2 N80 function & helpful mods/SMOG reduced?

This post is for racing and OFF road use only or for testing to achieve an educated find for reduction or more precise control of EVAP LDP emissions!

Okay everyone knows how the N80 is a big steaming coil snake in the yard for its issues caused & the many TSB's or DTC's as a result?

I have an idea for racing while being in the spirit of not deleting the function of the EVAP N80 device & because when it works properly it indeed has a function, I believe I have achieved an enhanced SMOG function and power?

Duality..................?

That's right.......... 2 N80's installed inline for redundancy and triggered at same time, however, can be monitored by an ECU stack for an MIL and with them installed backward to oppose each side by verifying the block side with a mighty vac/PSI tester, further it blocks all boost or blow by into the gas tank circuit corrupting the charcoal canister from intake and gasses inverse unless switched at idle under vacuum or the time ECU states too when pulsed & if the LDP has achieved a build up it doesn't just let it bleed off into intake & to allow for lost gasses when not being operated or a siphon affect & that is reported after refueling typically leaving someone stranded?

Now in old days I would just install a one way check valve to stop lost boost but this didn't stop the fuel siphon issues I have found nor others did it?

What you guys think...........?
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

2. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I'm here working on Scirocco 77 Off Road project and sorting the tower of coolant, fuel and EVAP.

This is in development and mock up mode to test fit every custom part.

This will indeed get the Dual N80 setup

I think they will go here .......now time to land and build a bracket.

Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 12-22-2018 at 01:10 PM.
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

4. Likes Uwe, jyoung8607, PetrolDave, _Val liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    NostraJackASS roots from a poor up bringing & to always improvise.

I'm such a scavenger...........Got to love those old ECU tamper proof brackets being re-purposed.

A slide it in fit for easy change too.

Checking fitment in area to be mounted.......

So tests show under boost the valves setup this way switch at idle & as specified by ECU and are capable of holding back my shop air of 175 PSI @ 200 CFM, now that is impressive!

6. Likes jyoung8607, Uwe, D-Dub, PetrolDave, NZDubNurd, _Val liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    More fabrication commencing..........

Bracket built painted and mounted for dual N80's, now building a new bracket to rad support for strain relief of pulses and add the mechanical check valve for redundancy from Intake at TV.

Well landed in support clean.....yay!
    Now some trimming and a clamp style change I think & since puts crimps as jam device......ahhh who knows in process!

Fuck it...... back to aviation style clamp and shorter.

Going to change hose to intake too slightly larger diameter braid too.......

Yeah I like that better!
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 12-29-2018 at 02:18 PM.

8. Likes Uwe, jyoung8607, _Val liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Starting to look like something now.........

Going to have to remove intake and take out oil PSI big VAG tester gauge.

10. Likes Uwe, jyoung8607, _Val liked this post