Thread: Hex V2 dead

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

Hex V2 dead

Hello....my interface refused to light up after scanning golf mk6......I tried it alone on a Tiguan,a golf mk4 and an mk5....even plugging it into my laptop,it doesn't light up..... what do I do.....can it be repaired?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Strange; I have not heard of one that's doesn't light up at all when powered from either side. Contact Support via e-mail and send them a link to this thread please. I think you're going to have to send it in for us to look at.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

3. Likes Dana, Fredrick Awuor liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh....the distance involved.....let me see if I can find an establishment that can export it to those sides of the ocean.... and I'm wondering if I can purchase another HexV2,and my unlimited licence be transferred to it.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    We'd really like to see what's wrong with the one you have.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

6. Likes Fredrick Awuor liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Uwe,,,,Andy replied...I will be sending the interface in January....... Thanks again... Merry Xmass and a happy new year to all members of this great team at Rosstech

8. Likes Uwe, Andy liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy new year to everyone.... I have today morning sent it via DHL....waybill:26 65890835........which I think is the tracking number.......

10. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers....my adorable interface has touched down at its birthplace.....happy reunion with the masters..... Signed for by H O'Neill

12. Likes Uwe, Dana liked this post