Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2007 Audi Q7 No Communication

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly don't know because I cannot find the RTFB in Erwin at all there is so much info there. I located the wire Diagram like you asked but I cannot locate the RTFB. This is something different from the Wire Diagram is my guess. I'm sorry I'm already lost,
    ERWIN is the RTFB because it's the factory repair manual sir..........

You're lost in the store while holding moms hand huh?

Search gateway control module removal.
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 12-10-2018 at 02:09 AM.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonSlaya View Post
    I honestly don't know because I cannot find the RTFB in Erwin at all there is so much info there. I located the wire Diagram like you asked but I cannot locate the RTFB. This is something different from the Wire Diagram is my guess. I'm sorry I'm already lost,
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

3. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It happens to me too & when going grocery shopping, that dam cookie Isle, I just get lost.......... than I realize I'm there for other things or so I'm told!
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I posted an Image of the replace and remove I was asking if that one was correct and if that is what I needed to do. Your reply was what does the RTFB say so I was thinking it was something different. Well going to the replace and remove section it's telling me the Gateway is under the Driver side dash area. So is that image correct? I'll post it up again

Post Thanks / Like
    If in doubt, use the WD to verify cross checking the controller is correct by creating a test with a module you're aware of and by matching pin configuration counts.
    Have all fuses and tracks been verified for switches in error using WD in question or non functions of modules?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, I found the location for J533. I will check the Fiber-Optic and wiring once I get a chance to get to it. I also read this (if the control module was replaced, select the “Replace” function
    for the respective control module in “Guided Fault Finding”
    or “Guided Functions” -Vehicle Diagnostic Tester...) Is this something I will have to worry about if it needs to be replaced? I would assume all I would have to do is replace it and code the module with the correct coding.Thanks