Second language for an. old USB dongle

redwing

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=131576
Hi! I have a super-old dongle, which was bought before the Russian version of VCDS was released. Could I get a license to use the Russian version instead of the English one?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
No, sorry, no new licenses for obsolete interfaces.

-Uwe-

redwing

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=131576
Thank you for your response. The Russian distributor claimed that it is only possible to trade-in for a mobile version of VCDS and hence it would cost around $350. Would it be possible to trade it in for a lower price in exchange for HEX-V2, not HEX-NET?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Thank you for your response. The Russian distributor claimed that it is only possible to trade-in for a mobile version of VCDS and hence it would cost around $350. Would it be possible to trade it in for a lower price in exchange for HEX-V2, not HEX-NET?
Yes, this is possible, but I am not sure what conditions your local distributor would set, and shipping to end-users in Russia has been very problematical for us.

-Uwe-

redwing

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=131576
what would then be a price for the trade-in? I could arrange shipping to some neighbouring EU country, Russian customs & post are indeed amazingly difficult to deal with.

Mats@MFT

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=56967
what would then be a price for the trade-in? I could arrange shipping to some neighbouring EU country, Russian customs & post are indeed amazingly difficult to deal with.
As far as i can say you´ll only get the Russian version from the Russian distributor

Back